Official WiiMiiSwitch replacement poll

• Thread starter IC_
  • Start date
  • Views 2,512
  • Replies 50
  • Likes 1

Should "Big Wii Ner" let Polly out of the cage?

• Total voters

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Greetings, due to an unfortunate accident @WiiMiiSwitch's account has been taken over by a furry rapper, and now I will have to temporarily replace him with my inferior polls. Today we are instead going to talk about a topic that isn't even related to animals... Should the rapper WiiMiiSwitch let the poll WiiMiiSwitch out of the cage that he was trapped in?

Reactions: smallissue

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
STOP POSTING ABOUT WIIMIISWITCH! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! LOSERS ON GBATEMP SEND POLLS, ON STATUS UPDATES IT'S FUCKING POLLS! I was in the EoF, right? and ALL OF THE THREADS were just wiimiiswitch stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, when the underwear is wiimiiswitch HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING" I fucking looked at a trashcan and said "THAT'S A BIT POLLY LOL" I looked at my penis I think of an trash can and I go "BIG WII NER? MORE LIKE LIL WII NER"

Last edited by Kingy,

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
STOP POSTING ABOUT WIIMIISWITCH! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! LOSERS ON GBATEMP SEND POLLS, ON STATUS UPDATES IT'S FUCKING POLLS! I was in the EoF, right? and ALL OF THE THREADS were just wiimiiswitch stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, when the underwear is wiimiiswitch HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING" I fucking looked at a trashcan and said "THAT'S A BIT POLLY LOL" I looked at my penis I think of an trash can and I go "BIG WII NER? MORE LIKE LIL WII NER"
I think you've been playing too much Among Mii for the Nintendo Wii Switch.

Reactions: smallissue

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
I did not expect that

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
what-are-you-doing-life-meme.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat