MomZo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys,

TX just released official SX OS v3.0.4 Beta which is supposed to be fully operational with FW 10.1.0.

Here is the changelog communicated on TX forum:
  • Support for Switch firmware 10.1.0
    SX OS is now fully compatible with the latest Switch Firmware 10.1.0.
  • Bug fixed in 'genuine boot' functionality.
    Last update we introduced 'genuine boot' for SX Core/Lite users. We were made aware some users had trouble using this while a microSD card was inserted, this has been fixed!
  • Minor stability improvements
    You know the drill! Under the hood we're always changing things, to increase both stability and performance of your beloved SX OS.
Let us know if you installed the latest version and if it corrected all the issues which were happening with FW 10.1.0 with SX OS 3.0.3 (crashes, games won't launch, NSP cannot be installed...)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure why mods decided to keep this one open and shut the other for a start sxos has always been in the back up loader section why because sxos is mainly a backup loader cfw and now relates to the new sx modchip so your obviously dump or want to be fussy.

Last edited by Reecey,

socialbacon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Installed SX OS 3.04, updated firmware to 10.1.0 using ChoiDujourNX and now my Switch won't boot. It doesn't do anything. I can't even get it to go into the SX boot menu. Any ideas?

MomZo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you update SX Core/Lite firmware to v1.3 before any update? If not, that's the reason it is not booting (your Switch is bricked)
The solution is to update the modchip via the debugging USB port and a computer. Then, you should be able to boot again your Switch.

Reactions: hartleyshc

socialbacon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you update SX Core/Lite firmware to v1.3 before any update? If not, that's the reason it is not booting (your Switch is bricked)
The solution is to update the modchip via the debugging USB port and a computer. Then, you should be able to boot again your Switch.
I don't have SX Core/Lite, I'm using the SX Pro dongle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: