Hacking Official support forum down?

.:Kurda:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, database error. This does really not look good. The same thing happened for YAOSM's website. Everything dissappeared. Looks like nintendo is trying to erase everything, maybe even trying to spread the word that CycloDS Evolution works with FF : CCROF. This is really not good, you know what , to be honest like a week ago i saw a user named Iwata browsing the forums... Mr. Iwata is the Founder of Nintendo...

Rebound

Trophies
XP
Country
Not working for me either
frown.gif

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techforumz said:
Did they get shut down or something? Because it's really hard to get skins without that forum.

You could just go to ndsthemes.com for skins. As for the forums, I'm sure they'll be back up soon.

bobfernando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS.Assasin said:
Yep, database error. This does really not look good. The same thing happened for YAOSM's website. Everything dissappeared. Looks like nintendo is trying to erase everything, maybe even trying to spread the word that CycloDS Evolution works with FF : CCROF. This is really not good, you know what , to be honest like a week ago i saw a user named Iwata browsing the forums... Mr. Iwata is the Founder of Nintendo...
First of all, Iwata isnt the founderm he is just the current president of NOJ. Second, Nintendo wouldnt need to register on their forums to view them. Third, Nintendo wouldnt name their account Iwata. They would try to keep on the down low. Im sure their forums will be back up soon due to the fact that their website is still up and running. Dont worry too much, its Team Cyclops.
ph34r.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they'd come back up soon, I posted a question about the Adata 4gb vs. new Sandisk 8gb that I was curious what the answer was.

Anywho, LOLZ to the DS-X forum being down, I check it every few weeks (if that) and LMAO.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DS.Assasin said:

Paranoid much? Theres a lot of speculation in all of that.

Enter260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gratefulbuddy said:
DS.Assasin said:

Paranoid much? Theres a lot of speculation in all of that.
well, their official site mentions nothing about their forums being down. i would at least think they would update their site to say their forums are down just to let people know they're still in business.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Threads: near 6000 Posts: Near 47000 Members: Over 8,000 that is a huge database.

I hope they can recover without wasting everything ... perhaps a bad crash ... i saw the download directory was uploaded again
QUOTE said:
Parent Directory 15-Mar-2008 07:50 -

No words from Shane Monroe ( one of the moderators ) on his site ( http://www.monroeworld.com )... at least he is active so we may ask him ... if there is no more news next days.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! I thought that they were only still down since it seemed to happen over the weekend, but the site is still down now.

Their overbandwidth messages are from a HK hosting service/ISP, so that is where their server must be located and it is already late at night monday there.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
I asked him :
QUOTE said:
No, unfortunately I don't have a clue what's going on.
Some word on the street was that there was some group hacking and attacking flash cart websites and forums - this could be one of those. The site itself is ok, but the forums might have been hacked and the databases compromised.

My guess is that they are either rebuilding the forums offline or trying to restore the databases.

I think so also ... just a guess ... many sites were down ... including GBAtemp ... let's be patient and wish them luck ... ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: