Official Street Fighter IV spammer list

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Langin, Apr 25, 2011.

?

Is this handy?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No(Ill add alphabetical order soon)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2011
  1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    HERE; WITH NAMES EVADE THESE:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

help me to complete this list; I know there are way to much spammers but this will help! Use this format: Name Character, reason(aka super spam etc.)

if your name is on this list, never show yourself again on online modes, people will hold this list next to the game while playing online.(I do) and We will quit massive when we see you! [​IMG] AND WE WILL BAN YOU FROM ANY TOURNAMENT.(easy lol)

AND SPAMMERS THANK YOU I LOST MORE THAT 1000 PP and BP! [​IMG]

I consider slow internet as spamming too; 1st round bad internet for him(mine works great [​IMG]) then I take revenge since he did quit in his losing corner. Next match he has fast normal speed match.

Ps if your name is on this list and your not that person we can test it by trying to fight you once just for qualification. [​IMG]

Between; if you spam and you want to be honest, pm me. Ill try to help you finding a real way to battle! [​IMG]

Edit: Added Ps and BTW.

2. jwcgator

Member jwcgator GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Lol, someone seems mad.

3. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    Add this one to your list: Lightning, for creating a thread that will get locked very quickly because it will turn into a flaming party. [​IMG]

J/k. But really, I see this thread getting locked because you are almost encouraging people to bitch about other people, and some of those people on your list could be 'temp members and they could get pissed and this whole thread just create a war.

4. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    Hm right

Ill hold this list private @jwcgator yes I am not anymore

@ Dealyfoes. No war started here! [​IMG]

Right send a report I hope one of our lovely moderators will close and trash this! [​IMG]

5. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    [​IMG] it's DeadlyFoez!! Two d's, and a 'z' instead of an 's' [​IMG]

But really, a thread like this is just asking for trouble. You should probably just edit the first post and remove everything and ask a mod to close this before people get their spamming little feelings hurt.

6. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    Whether you like it or not, Spamming has been a legitimate strategy since Street Fighter 2 hit the arcades. Is it annoying? Fuck yeah. Is it beatable? absolutely. There is no strategy that is impossible to beat. If you can't beat a spammer, then you just have to get better. bottom line. I suggest you edit out the "we" in your post so that you may speak for yourself. You do not represent this community whatsoever.

Now...if you were to make a list of match quitters...that would be a different story...That's tantamount to unplugging the cabinet at the arcade if you're losing a match. Death to those fuckers, I propose.

7. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    Don't worry, dedlyodse! It won't turn into a flame party.

I just can't say that it would be easy to update this, cause there are thousands of spammers.

8. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Locked upon request [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.