Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to compile this. I had switch computers and work on my old one but keep getting these errors

error: invalid conversion from 'u64' {aka 'long unsigned int'} to 'Mutex*' {aka 'int*'} [-fpermissive]
return condvarWaitTimeout(&cv, timeout);
^~~~~~~
C:/Users/Mike/Desktop/Bat_Files/ReiNX/NX_Sysmodules/libstratosphere/include/stratosphere/hossynch.hpp:57:51: error: too few arguments to function 'Result condvarWaitTimeout(CondVar*, Mutex*, u64)'

Brenza

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So... before I brick my brand new switch could anybody point me to an updated thread where is explained how and what i can do with the switch? :)

mendezagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So... before I brick my brand new switch could anybody point me to an updated thread where is explained how and what i can do with the switch? :)

I also want a guide to start from scratch. I´ve been out of the temp for a while and could really use an update on the switch modding situation

carl0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

I am on ReiNX with Firmware 5.1 and LayeredFS removed.
I've tried using my Mayflash Magic-NS Controller Dongle for connecting my PS4 controller.
With OFW 3.0.2 everything went fine. But on ReiNX only the "Switch Mode (RED Mode)" works but the "Switch Pro Mode (PURPLE Mode)" doesn't.
In the switch pro mode the controller does get detected as an Pro Controller and has Rumble and Gyro functionality.

Anyone else has this problem? Is it related to ReiNX? Because as far as i know the Dongle should work with 5.1

Thanks

AveSatanas

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
im trying to compile this. I had switch computers and work on my old one but keep getting these errors

error: invalid conversion from 'u64' {aka 'long unsigned int'} to 'Mutex*' {aka 'int*'} [-fpermissive]
^~~~~~~
C:/Users/Mike/Desktop/Bat_Files/ReiNX/NX_Sysmodules/libstratosphere/include/stratosphere/hossynch.hpp:57:51: error: too few arguments to function 'Result condvarWaitTimeout(CondVar*, Mutex*, u64)'
are you using latest libnx built from source?

Reinx doesn't build on libnx master. You need 1.8.3 (latest stable version), you can install it on dkp-pacman with the name "libnx".

Last edited by AveSatanas,
Reactions: Darth Meteos

4get9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is the best way to transfer files to the switch?
Is there any FTP server, or FTP client for the switch to put directly nsp, nro files?
Using SD card is not the best way, even if it can be faster than FTP...

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

suzsuzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do I need need the creport 0100000000000036 on my titles folder?
It has on Tomger sd files for Reinx but not on Meteos Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr