Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i use AutoRCM with this is there a chance the battery could drain and i'd end up with a semi-brick?
The battery charges very slowly in RCM with AutoRCM installed, so if your battery dies with AutoRCM installed, you might have to wait a while before you have enough juice to load Hekate and charge at a normal speed.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
The battery charges very slowly in RCM with AutoRCM installed, so if your battery dies with AutoRCM installed, you might have to wait a while before you have enough juice to load Hekate and charge at a normal speed.
Well when in RCM, the console is on, so that makes sense that it'd charge slower. If it dies in RCM, its just like a matter of getting enough juice to get it to start the payload, then you can immediately switch to a charger. It will most likely go to the black screen with the dead battery icon like it normally would.. and when its charged enough it does a warmboot into the cfw.

Reactions: peteruk

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well when in RCM, the console is on, so that makes sense that it'd charge slower. If it dies in RCM, its just like a matter of getting enough juice to get it to start the payload, then you can immediately switch to a charger. It will most likely go to the black screen with the dead battery icon like it normally would.. and when its charged enough it does a warmboot into the cfw.
It's a little more complicated than just the console being on. With AutoRCM and a corrupted BCT, the Switch charges more slowly in RCM than it does merely being in RCM without AutoRCM installed.

Either way, the solution is still to slowly get enough juice to enter Hekate and charge normally.

Giotis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
XCI's drag & drop advantage is overestimated on the switch, where NSPs are installing at such fast speeds compared to cias on the 3ds. That was a pleasant surprise to me when i installed the first nsp.

Last edited by Giotis,

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
It's a little more complicated than just the console being on. With AutoRCM and a corrupted BCT, the Switch charges more slowly in RCM than it does merely being in RCM without AutoRCM installed.

Either way, the solution is still to slowly get enough juice to enter Hekate and charge normally.
Well my rcm corrupts RSA pubk, not BCT. Also TRM doesnt say anything on that issue. Also like I said, once reinx is launched (there are words on the screen) you can use the charger. No need to shill hekate fam. ;^)

Reactions: charlieb

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my rcm corrupts RSA pubk, not BCT. Also TRM doesnt say anything on that issue. Also like I said, once reinx is launched (there are words on the screen) you can use the charger. No need to shill hekate fam. ;^)
With a nearly dead battery, switching from a computer used for loading the ReiNX payload to a wall charger will cause the Switch to reboot into RCM if in Horizon. If in Hekate, the Switch won't do that.

xwizit

Trophies
XP
Country
Weird ReiNX issue

Doom installed via NSP

Disabling Motion blur in the settings makes the game crash

Have tried:

Installing NSP with no update
NSP with update
NSP installation via SX OS
NSP Installation via Tinfoil

Disabling motion blur works fine in SX OS. Does not crash game.

Not looking for a fix, since i also have SX OS. Just noting a potential bug :)

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Weird ReiNX issue

Doom installed via NSP

Disabling Motion blur in the settings makes the game crash

Have tried:

Installing NSP with no update
NSP with update
NSP installation via SX OS
NSP Installation via Tinfoil

Disabling motion blur works fine in SX OS. Does not crash game.

Not looking for a fix, since i also have SX OS. Just noting a potential bug :)
On latest build? were you using fs_mitm? where you able to replicate the bug multiple times? I cant replicate the weird game issues so i need testers lol

xwizit

Trophies
XP
Country
On latest build? were you using fs_mitm? where you able to replicate the bug multiple times? I cant replicate the weird game issues so i need testers lol

Latest build-Yep

I dont know what FS_MITM is, so probably not, lol

Yes, it happens every time. Tried all the methods of installing the NSP and outcome was always the same.

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest build-Yep

I dont know what FS_MITM is, so probably not, lol

Yes, it happens every time. Tried all the methods of installing the NSP and outcome was always the same.

go to /sysmodules/ folders and delete fs_mitm.kip

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, right. I will try this when im home :)

What is this deleting exactly?

disables layeredFS support, which isn't a big deal right now since there are no real applications/mods for it, in the meantime it's being worked on

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Don't older versions of fs_mitm work? I use it for Skyrim specifically and it works great for modifying video settings and installing some mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins