Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlonys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No bans have been instant. If you do the same stuff as SX OS, you'll get just as banned.
Lmfao
I was using sx os since day one played xci and installed nsp while being online and still not banned
I think at this point it’s just Natural Selection :)

Reactions: Chizko

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmfao
I was using sx os since day one played xci and installed nsp while being online and still not banned
I think at this point it’s just Natural Selection :)

Okay? People have been banned for the same conditionals. Its called randomization to prevent regression tracing, this way no one can find out what caused what bans.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Draxzelex,
Reactions: raphamotta

re.lax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone experiencing a white screen while trying to boot, never get a splash screen.
Edit: Figured it out, lovely macOS likes to add .filenames to everything and it was trying to load those kips as well.

Last edited by re.lax,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I've installed updates, DLC and base games with devmenu.
First I've installed Pokémon quest using tinfoil then used layered fs + FS.kip to install everything else with devmenu

Edit: more info:
I'm on 5.1 and I've added FS.kip in "Old Layered FS" from SDFiles
You can use LayeredFS to install updates, but there's currently no public way to have LayeredFS and signature patches.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you're right.

Now I am even more confused.
I believe the concept is that a banned cert still functions, thus if you use it in place of your non-banned one you can download your warez and still remain safe.
Of course, this is still defeated by the fact that installing things is bannable, but that's the idea as far as I know.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the concept is that a banned cert still functions, thus if you use it in place of your non-banned one you can download your warez and still remain safe.
Of course, this is still defeated by the fact that installing things is bannable, but that's the idea as far as I know.

Ya, okay, that doesn't really do anything. Its like avoiding the bear on the bridge by side-stepping it and then falling off.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I am not getting the heads or tails of what's happening. Before I slept reiNx didn't have any sort of Sig patches. But now there are two Sig patches? One with Hekate layeredfs and one with ReiNx? Somebody give me a round Down please.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Ya, okay, that doesn't really do anything. Its like avoiding the bear on the bridge by side-stepping it and then falling off.
Of course the question remains.. Do you land in calm waters, or raging rapids? Hm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, is it safe to leave ReiNX in sleep mode?
No worries about freezing?
None here.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not getting the heads or tails of what's happening. Before I slept reiNx didn't have any sort of Sig patches. But now there are two Sig patches? One with Hekate layeredfs and one with ReiNx? Somebody give me a round Down please.
ReiNX unofficial sig patches support 3.0 and higher so far (no one seems to have tested anything below that). Hekate sig patches only support 5.1 at the moment (and the OP of those does not have lower firmwares to test with so he cannot provide support for anything below 5.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool