Status
Not open for further replies.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
depends.. ive re-prioritized what im doing due to lack of time and other things. Currently delta is my number one priority.

thanks for the reply,i fully understand as cfw is time consuming but didn't you mention few months back something about bringing xci usb loading to Reinx ? if so is this still on your to do list ?

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the reply,i fully understand as cfw is time consuming but didn't you mention few months back something about bringing xci usb loading to Reinx ? if so is this still on your to do list ?

I'd imagine XCI loading is really low on the list for many people (i.e. end users), you have to wonder if it's worth the effort. Again I'm not saying all users but the minority that still use/want XCI will care but most wont.

Dichotomy754

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just switched over to fat32 the other day. Was updating to the latest ReiNX and 7.0.1, when I put the sd card into my computer windows said it was corrupted, looks like my Zelda mods got hit. Honestly I haven't noticed as many issues as I used to get, but I got tired of dealing with it period.

This latest release is working great btw, I held off on updating for so long because I had everything at least working and didn't want to ruin it. Now, after the update, I'm pleased to report we're all greens on my end. Upgrade process was easy, and I managed to make future updates even easier for myself (it was kind of finicky to change payloads around on my dongle). My skins user page finally works (something I was expecting to be fixed by the installer). overclock has been running smooth as butter, and your anime girls get better every time.

5/5

Last edited by Dichotomy754,

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Appears to be a 2.2.1 release on the github that addresses sleep bug:
https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNX/releases

I cannot confirm at the moment as apparently my battery was completely depleted from the sleep bug (even though it's been in the dock 24/7 since I updated to 8.0.0).

Once I figure out how to make it charge enough to boot I can verify. :D

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Appears to be a 2.2.1 release on the github that addresses sleep bug:
https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNX/releases

I cannot confirm at the moment as apparently my battery was completely depleted from the sleep bug (even though it's been in the dock 24/7 since I updated to 8.0.0).

Once I figure out how to make it charge enough to boot I can verify. :D

Leave it plugged in to the ac charger for an hour. hold power for 15 seconds and reinject

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leave it plugged in to the ac charger for an hour. hold power for 15 seconds and reinject

Yah I guess that's what makes me nervous, it hasn't left the dock for several days, but was completely dead. I can only boot to the black screen with the low battery indicator.

It's back in the dock, so hopefully will get a charge back.

EDIT: Phew, was able to charge up this time, Switch working fine.

Also the sleep fix works great. Thanks Rei and crew!

Last edited by sTo0z,

localmachine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to get full ram access for homebrew, but I couldn't get hbl-config.ini to do anything, nor could I get the normal album to open. I tried the normal and legacy style hbl, tried the fixed files from post #2750. So I just ended up using "Homebrew Menu Loader `Legal` NSP". reinx.guide also says "As of ReiNX v2.2, reboot to payload is now taken care of in the form of the Power Options menu and fatal." but regardless of whether I restart/shutdown from reiNX toolkit or the normal power menu, it just goes into rcm. No full shutdown, no restart back to reinx. Overall I'm very a little frustrated. Love the splash tho.

Last edited by localmachine,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was trying to get full ram access for homebrew, but I couldn't get hbl-config.ini to do anything, nor could I get the normal album to open. I tried the normal and legacy style hbl, tried the fixed files from post #2750. So I just ended up using "Homebrew Menu Loader `Legal` NSP". reinx.guide also says "As of ReiNX v2.2, reboot to payload is now taken care of in the form of the Power Options menu and fatal." but regardless of whether I restart/shutdown from reiNX
toolkit or the normal power menu, it just goes into rcm. No full shutdown, no restart back to reinx. Overall I'm very a little frustrated. Love the splash tho.

If you use the legacy method you need to remove hbl.nsp

reboot to payload from power menu has been fixed in the latest commit (or should be) if not the file is in the discord for the fixed reboot

How's everyone managing to play games while on firmware 8.0.X?

Patches got updated. Check discord

Last edited by Adran_Marit,

localmachine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use the legacy method you need to remove hbl.nsp

reboot to payload from power menu has been fixed in the latest commit (or should be) if not the file is in the discord for the fixed reboot
I'm just using the legacy files, no hbl.nsp. I've tried other combinations, that's all I was saying. Still, hbl-config.ini doesn't seem to be doing anything. I've seen posts in this thread about hbl-config.ini being ignored, maybe that's what's happening? Didn't seem to see any solution to those posts though. Maybe it's an nx-hbloader issue? Either way I've now got a workaround opening the homebrew menu without hbloader, so don't worry about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte