RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Reisyukaku, Jul 22, 2018.

1. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese 100%!
    I don't know. I haven't tried that.

2. radicalwookie

radicalwookie GBAtemp Fan

Sep 15, 2018
    United States
    Was Xci loading announced by rei or did I misread that somewhere somehow?

3. RattletraPM

RattletraPM GBATemp's unofficial 蒸気イーブイ

Jan 18, 2017
    Italy
    Shinjuku Station
    I've only heard rumors so I can't confirm it but what I know for sure is that Rei said the main focus right now is the cheat functionality, so even if it's a yes it might take a while before XCI loading in ReiNX will become a thing.
    That aside, if the end goal is to reimplement all of TX's ervices in ReiNX (and from the looks of it, this should be the case) I don't see why it wouldn't happen. Still, unless Rei confirms it, take what I said with a grain of salt!

4. Jeanvit

Jeanvit Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2018
    Brazil
    I had the exact same problem yesterday after updating from ReiNX 1.7 to 2.0.
    I just could not make the 2.0 version work, so I went back to 1.7. I'm also on 6.1 with a XAW7001 console.

5. McRedstoneYT

McRedstoneYT Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2017
    United States
    Trying to install ReiNX on console i just bought on the 26th. Serial is xaw100662XXXX. already on fw 6.2, and everytime try to inject a payload, it shows the ReiNX picture, but then i get an error saying package2 magic invalid! Patching OS. It is stuck here and i've tried 4 different payload versions. how do i finish the hacking process

6. Dominator211

Dominator211 JFK's Jelly Donut

Oct 15, 2016
    United States
    Upstate, New York
    what i did was update my console to 6.2.0 and it worked fine

Jeanvit likes this.
  7. StarGazerTom

StarGazerTom GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 2, 2015
    Hey guys, I get a crash occuring when I try to open HBL through the album, after a fresh install. Any tips would be great.

8. StarGazerTom

StarGazerTom GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 2, 2015
    I should add the error code is 2347-0003

9. joesixpack

joesixpack Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2018
    United States
    Help!

I followed the directions from reinx.guide and updated my sd card from the 2.0 zipfile. I booted 6.1 just fine.

Then I upgraded to 6.2, and when I tried to boot, I get the Reinx splash screen and the message "Error: Package2 magic invalid! Patching OS..."

Can anyone tell me how I screwed up?

Thanks.

EDIT: Answering my own question (I HOPE!). I found a post on another thread saying the error is caused by a screwed up file structure. I thought mine is ok, but I'll check and report if I find a problem.

EDIT2: Nope. I couldn't find anything wrong in my file structure, and I am still getting the error. Double Help!

EDIT3: I forgot to update the ReiNX.bin at the root of my SD card. Once I did that, my switch booted! Woohoo!

Last edited by joesixpack, Dec 30, 2018
    lacrima08 likes this.
  10. Psoloratoras

Psoloratoras Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2018
    Greece
    A question about us reinx autorcm users. How to properly turn off the Switch if I want to swap files in my sd card? I actually have to send the payload twice after every power off so I have this notion that the Switch doesn't actually turn off. I've read you have to push the power button for 15 seconds for the switch to turn off, then wait for RCM to kick in, then hold it for another 7 seconds to power off completely. Thing is this method doesn't seem to work for me I think. Can someone explain me the proper way?

11. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/psa-man...es-not-turn-off-a-switch-with-autorcm.515402/

Psoloratoras likes this.
  12. Psoloratoras

Psoloratoras Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2018
    Greece
  13. Ozkar123

Ozkar123 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2019
    Colombia
    Hi i have a question, i can use a horipad control or Gamecube for switch in reinx for switch 6.0.1. this versión have support for these controllers?

14. toxic9

toxic9 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 13, 2016
    You can use your official Gamecube controller on the Switch as long as you have a GC adapter.
    I don't know if the Hori is supported.

15. Volthax

Volthax Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2018
    Netherlands Antilles
    ReiNX is a great alternative to other CFW's! If it wasn't for me to be paid to shill by another company, I'd love to shill for this CFW!
    Thank you Rei, very cool!

16. FoxofGrey

FoxofGrey Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2016
    United States
    (((Volthax))) is the new CEO of TX apparently. RIP ReiNX and long live SX OS

17. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    reinx has emunand now?

18. cbloveday

cbloveday Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2016
    United States
    I'm currently trying to switch my system over from using Atmosphere to using ReiNX. When doing so though I'm running into an issue of freezing on the Switch logo upon booting using the ReiNX.bin. I started from a freshly formatted SD card so it wouldn't have any lingering files from previous use. Would there possibly be any patches or files I might have missed. I followed the guide and made sure to use the check boxes as I did my steps.

19. PikachuPrincess23

PikachuPrincess23 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2015
    Norway
    Now i have big problem and i really need help.
    I have jig incert in Nintendo Switch with R4 Dongle but ReiNX won't start up, I only get Black screen and R4 Dongle won't light up.
    Yes I'm click on both power and + button but nothing happen.
    I don't know what i did wrong. All i did was install NSP games on my Nintendo Switch through Goldtree.

20. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Developer & Pokémon Master

May 29, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    Do you have autoRCM? did you try booting connecting the switch to the PC with TegraSmashRCM?