1. sekuza009

sekuza009 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hmm, appreciate it. Do you have a discord by the way? I used to have you added on steam but you must have been cleaning out your friends list. :P

2. Reisyukaku

OP Reisyukaku Onii-sama~
    Developer

United States
    I dont recall ever cleaning out steam.. also my server is in the OP.. you can find me there

3. lettuce

lettuce GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Does ReiNX support XCI format games now?

4. Localhorst86

Localhorst86 Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--

Germany
    ReiNX can not mount XCI games and I wouldn't hold M breath waiting for xci mounting.
    There are homebrew tools that allow installing xci titles as if they were Nsp files.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

lettuce likes this.
  5. miesssiee

miesssiee Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I have the same problem. Tried the latest official release and the nightly build. Neither of them solved it.. Did you find a solution?

6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    ReiNX V1.7 has sleep mode support on all 6.X firmwares. If you don't, you may be doing something wrong. Examples include:
    • Having a non-ReiNX V1.7+ .bin file on the SD card. If you have one, just delete it
    • Sending a non-ReiNX V1.7+ .bin file on the SD card
    • Enabling debug mode by having an empty file named debug in the /ReiNX folder

miesssiee likes this.
  7. miesssiee

miesssiee Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Downloaded ReiNX 1.7 from github and now it works! The official website stated that nightly builds would be better for those on 6.X but I guess not..

Thanks Draxzelex

Draxzelex likes this.
  8. jmartos

jmartos Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    Hi!

I currently have a switch with 1.0.0, is Reinx compatible with this version?, I have read contradictory information about this compatibility.

If not compatible, what do you recommend I do to have a CFW?

I've read that it's best to upgrade without burning efuses, but I don't want to upgrade to a version above 1.0.0 so I don't have to make any hardware modifications to put the console in RCM.

Thank you very much in advance.

9. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    ReiNX is unfortunately not compatible with 1.0. Use Atmosphere which you can find here: https://www.sdsetup.com/

10. orangpelupa

orangpelupa GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    heya! any way to remove firmware update while on reinx + autorcm without going to recovery? because i cant boot into recovery :(

also looked into reinx toolkit but there was no delete fw option.

thankyou

EDIT SOLVED

from eScrub via /r/SwitchHaxing sent 6 minutes ago

Show Parent

Boot into RCM, launch via payload THEN hold vol up and down and it should go into recovery.

Last edited by orangpelupa, Nov 7, 2018
  11. Nononoki

Nononoki Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Just heard about system crashes when you open apps/games about 32 times. Is this being worked on?

12. Makoto0729

Makoto0729 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ReiNX won't boot of any of my games, giving me error code 2002-0001 when I click them. Not my official eShop purchases, personal game dumps, actual carts, or pirated games. I don't know what to do about this.

13. hijufezow

hijufezow Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Just a quick one, kinda think my USBC port might be hosed, hoping you guys can tell me otherwise...

I've had my Switch for about 2 months and not used any aftermarket docks, but I know my girlfriend has changed it using various USBC chargers around the house...

I've had this thing CFW for all the time I've had it and had it on AutoRCM, usually I just plug it into my phone, and 2 seconds later I'm in CFW however for the past few days absolutely nothing happens, instead the switch just charges my phone...

I've tested with 3 different cables and have confirmed it's defiantly booted to RCM mode (since it can't even turn off) and have to try about 30 times of just randomly plugging and unplugging the cable, waiting, messing with the power button until it eventually delivers the payload. I have tried to deliver via my laptop too and the same thing happens so I'm sure it's not my phone/Rekaro playing up.
    Dock works everytime without fault.

The switch always charges my laptop or phone when plugged in though so I'm not sure if that means the port is messed up...

One other thing I noticed is that when I do finally bootup the reiNX bootscreen is heavily arfifacted, with massive tearing in the bootscreen, it's always different. I would take a photo but then I would need to restart the switch and I'm always scared I'll never be able to get it back again.... But if I do I'll update this post to show you what I mean.

Thanks!

14. Dothackjhe

Dothackjhe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Philippines
    Did you update your system's firmware to the latest firmware, 6.1?

15. Makoto0729

United States
    Yes, should I not have? I thought it was supported.

16. Dothackjhe

Philippines
    The latest firmware broke some of ReiNX functionalities that some games will not work. Have you tried updating ReiNX to the latest (version 1.7.1)?

17. Makoto0729

United States
    That's the ONLY one I've used. I just started using it a few days ago.

EDIT: Stock firmware won't boot anything either.

Last edited by Makoto0729, Nov 9, 2018
  18. ReroShaggy

ReroShaggy Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Possible Problem with Rekado/1.7.1 with Rekado? So just the other day I installed Rekado on an old android phone (LGG1). I then downloaded 1.7.1 Reinx. Injected the payload and all ran fine. I started playing a game I never played before and was surprised the graphics were garbage (more aliasing than normal, none of the button prompts were fitting on screen but rather were cut off...) tried another game I knew worked, Doom. I couldn't read font. Resolution seemed to have dropped significantly. Went into system settings and resolution was stuck (I couldn't change) on Auto. The screen size adjuster I had to squish to 95 (despite fitting perfectly at 100, a few days ago) to get the bars inside the screen.
    Concerned, I shutdown and pushed the payload from pc with same Reinx. All looks good.
    Another note i'm on 6.0.0

Last edited by ReroShaggy, Nov 10, 2018
  19. Godinster

Godinster Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I updated my Reinx-equipped switch from 5.0 to 6.1.0 today and can't seem to get TegraRcmGUI to see my Switch in RCM. I'm using a paperclip but I'm certain it's in RCM mode - the screen is black and the PC makes a USB sound when connected. I've tried multiple USB cables on different ports on the PC as well.

I'm running Tegra 2.4 on Windows 10 x64, I have Visual C++ installed and I've tried to install the driver again from the app but no difference. I tried rebooting the computer as well and booting RCM different times.

Any thoughts? I tried it from my Android phone too to no avail

20. Dothackjhe

Philippines
    You started off with a bad stock firmware. ReiNX is working just fine with me on firmware 6.0.1 (not 6.1).

Are you keen in using another CFW in the meantime while Rei is fixing the fault in this CFW with 6.1? I suggest you try RajNX.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Official], thread, ReiNX