Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're trying too hard tbh

rajtemp3.png

hop off your hateboner already, it's actually doing what credibility you have harm

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about you not be a prick and snipe at actual useful developers who make the stuff the community actually wants?

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't the most user friendly version just drag and drop the payload without then having to do anything else? Just curious is all

Unfortunately the payload size limits prevent that ! Something needs to be on the sdcard regardless.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Current version: 0.6.9 (04.08.2018)
  • Proper attribution of all used sysmodules/homebrew.

Actually, here's a question. This appears to be a re-bundle of Hekate, Atmosphere, hbloader, hbmenu and tinfoil. Now, considering you don't link to any repos aside from their upstream, I'm assuming you've made to changes?

So, is this really a CFW *release*, or just a pre-made starter pack? You should probably tag things correctly, you'll confuse users if you claim core Hekate and Atmosphere as your own :(

Reactions: DarthDub

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
According to the definition of "CFW" in the community, this absolutely qualifies as one, as only "sigpatches" are required to be a "CFW" !

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Current version: 0.6.9 (04.08.2018)
Download link: Get it from https://switchtools.sshnuke.net (as usual) !

INSTALLATION
Extract the contents of the zip onto the root of your microSD (overwriting everything when prompted), then run payload.bin using TegraRcmSmash or whatever USB payload injector you have !​

USE
Select "Launch firmware" from the Hekate menu, select the appropriate profile, and you should be good to go !​

EXPLANATION
Why use this, what makes it better than ReiNX ?​
  • Works on all Nintendo Switch firmwares AUTOMATICALLY, no need to manually swap files around on your microSD !
  • ACTUALLY LEGAL TO DISTRIBUTE BECAUSE IT CONTAINS NO COPYRIGHTED NINTENDO CODE (while still letting you do everything)
  • Supports extra options like LayeredFS and PreventGCUpdate via user choice!
  • Proper attribution of all used sysmodules/homebrew.
  • Doesn't give you Ligma OR Sugma.
SUPPORT
Ask your questions in this thread, no need to gain followers on any top-secret Discord !​

Rajkosto is a beast.. killing em.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have better things to do, like bringing you only top class Nintendo Switch homebrew and "CFW"s !
Okay, here is a snippet of it

Features:

• Loads all KIPs from /ReiNX/sysmodules/ directory

• Optional custom kernel/secmon/warmboot

• FS patches on the fly (NCA verify/cmac and optional nogc)

• Exclusive ReiNX sysmodules with built in ES patches

What does your do different?

Reactions: DarthDub

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
According to the definition of "CFW" in the community, this absolutely qualifies as one, as only "sigpatches" are required to be a "CFW" !
Oh, shit, I didn't realize all I did was make an IPS file for Atmosphere's loader patch system. I could have sworn I actually wrote a new loader patch system, and implemented my own patch format for it. Damnit, no wonder everyone was using ReiNX's patches in Atmosphere right after we released it /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?