Gaming Official Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

muckers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Training a team for a tournament I'm entering on another forum. This is the team (we're allowed 6 + 4 reserves, and no legendaries):

Electivire: Lv 53
Gallade: Lv 72
Scizor: Lv 60
Blaziken: Lv 100
Infernape: Lv 74
Dragonite: Lv 66
Tyranitar: Lv 59
Meganium: Lv 54
Blastoise: Lv 60
Alakazam: Lv 100

The levels are all boosted to level 100 anyway, so it doesn't matter too much. Should be good fun!
happy.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Exclusive newsflash - I'm writing a guide about Pokemon for GBATemp, you'll see what it's about later. xD

TM_Sephiroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey...
I will start playing Pokemon Diamond now...And I want to know which version should I play..?

There are 2 versions right? The USA and the EUROPE...But the EUR version it's with a "v1.13"...So, the European version it's more "bug-free" than the USA version..? What it's the main differences between then...?

Tks!
happy.gif

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how do you play random people online 4vs4 then?
In Pokémon DP
You can't have any sort of random battles
Wi-Fi room at battle tower just downloads other people's teams. still ai controlled.
You can make trades without friend codes at GTS in Jubilife city (first major city in games)
However, you need to have pokemon you want in your dex as seen.
This means wild pokemon you encountered and pokemon trainers you battled (Including friend coded online battles)
As stated over Pokemon of ppl you batteld over WFC will be added your dex but not in Battle Tower (online and offline)

In PBR you can have all random battles but you can't set rules
However at friend code battled you can set your rules.

... still I should get a wii

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Diamond or Pearl? Which is better? I'm really new to this.

There are basically the same game but there are a few differences in which Pokemon you can obtain.

In Diamond you can catch Dialga (pokemon on cover) but not Palkia (pokemon on pearl's cover) and in Pearl it is the other way around.

Apart from that there are also a few other exclusives:

Diamond:
Seel, Dewgong, Scyther, Scizor, Murkrow, Hunchkrow, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Poochyena, Mightyena, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Kecleon, Cranidos, Rampardos, Stunky, Skuntank.

Pearl:
Slowpoke, Slowbro, Slowking, Pinsir, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Houndour, Houndoom, Stantler, Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Glameow, Purugly.

I don't think there is any other difference so just choose the version whose legendary you like the most, other tough choices are Tyranitar or Salamence, Mightyena or Houndoom and Hunchkrow or Mismagious.

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml

Hickeyl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
plus depending on what other version uv had on pokemon for the GBA also depends on either you migrating them or they help you to find OTHER pokemon you cant get with out the game in the slot-2

(pardon my bad grammer iv been awake for 2 days :S its getting to me now)

Intrusion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help.

My pokemon pearl game on my r4 is having a little trouble.
after i beat the pokemon league, i go to The Battle Zone and my game freezes right after i step off the boat. i tried this several times and the results are still the same. is there anything that could be causing this? is it my file thats corrupted? can i fix it?

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i need help.

My pokemon pearl game on my r4 is having a little trouble.
after i beat the pokemon league, i go to The Battle Zone and my game freezes right after i step off the boat. i tried this several times and the results are still the same. is there anything that could be causing this? is it my file thats corrupted? can i fix it?
You might have a bad dump?

Intrusion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm creating a new pokemon party. i need opinions. what is the best team of pokemon that you guys can think of and what attacks should they know?

---edit---

my bad about the double post. i didnt see that the last post was mine. and i couldnt figure out how to delete a message off this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte