Gaming Official Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read up on it here, MaDDawg: http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...essage.id=14254

Sorry for not checking Google before asking, but what games can you trade with? Because the game won't be coming out in Europe for at least 1 month so I was planning to play some of the old ones and catch a lot of Pokémon there
smile.gif
you can trade with any Pokemon Diamond / Pearl of any region... Mystery Gift with Pokemon Ranger. and you can PalPark only with games of the same region (e.g., JP Pearl w/ JP Ruby or EU Diamond w/ EU FireRed)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
What's the best place/method to get a garados?

I found one in the safari/swamp place in pastoria city, but it ran away before i could catch it!

Edit: Or wait... is it easier to evolve magickarp to it?

Another Question: I 've ogt tons of evolution stones but i haven't found a pokemon which accepts them yet. Are evolution stones just not compatable with some pokemon (even if their type matches the stone)???

elmnt61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are only a few pokemon that evolve through stones. Such as , eevee, shellder, sunkern, gloom, staryu, vulpix, growlithe.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
all you have to do it train it... I believe it'll evolve around level 20.

and don't always expect an answer instantly

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
thx guys. I evolved the magikarp
happy.gif

ubt then i decided i didn't want gyarados on my team after all
sleep.gif

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
So uhm.. Is it possible to trade between a legit Diamond/Pearl game and a GBA flashcart like the EZ-Flash II Powerstar or with a NDS flashcart in the GBA slot like the EZ-Flash IV? I wanted to start a new game before I could buy the retail Europe release, but if I can't trade, it's not really worth the hours I'll put in it...

mattchase00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES you are able to trade through a pkmn game, that is on a flash cart, and the real cartridge.

The Easiest Way is to have 2 DSs, one with the flash card version, and one with the real game. get both to a pkmn center, then use the union room to trade.

The Other way is to have a flashed ds, and to use reinmoon, which is a program that can transfer you save file to the cartridge.

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
only if it is happy enough... mine didnt evolve till 30 odd XD

ORLY? I treat my pokemanz with respect

Bollocks to respect! Respect my iron fist!!

(it evolved now anyways)

(Now the only problem is most of the pokemon i want are only after the national dex so atm I am training crappy pokemon *inlcludes my evolved budew* for no reason....)

I keep getting crappy 52001 errors using the wifi max (piece of crap)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1