• Total voters

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nothing for the DSTT at last :/

My girlfriend is using a R4 running Wood. Is there a way for her to play the ROM? And what is YSMenu? Can she install it parallel to Wood on the same cart?

I have an R4-III-Upgrade, Is there anyway to make make the us version work on it?
I tried patching the game, and patching ysmenu but it didn't work.

Try using the R4 / R4i SDHC / DSTT YSMENU patch from the first post of this topic!

Spartan-117

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Got the patch to work! (Lastest Loaders & 1.8.9z) :yaynds: :creep:

howwwww?!?!? lol

I have re-formatted my sdcard twice, installed 1.8.9z, updated loaders, checked CRC of ROM, is there anything else I need to do (change any of the game settings, like AP option to on/off/default?)

i didnt do anything! i patched it then i just updated my thing to 1.8.9z and put the latest loaders and it just worked

well I guess I will try again, always getting FAT Error... :(

did you do what the other guy said?

Yeah I did, worked perfectly!

Konzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nothing for the DSTT at last :/

My girlfriend is using a R4 running Wood. Is there a way for her to play the ROM? And what is YSMenu? Can she install it parallel to Wood on the same cart?

I have an R4-III-Upgrade, Is there anyway to make make the us version work on it?
I tried patching the game, and patching ysmenu but it didn't work.

Try using the R4 / R4i SDHC / DSTT YSMENU patch from the first post of this topic!

Already tried, but nothing

PedroTheLion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell when and how does the AP protection kick in? Because the unpatched rom works so far on DSTT with the infolib patch in the op, but it's obvious that the patched version has not been added to he infolib/extinfo hence why everyone is getting all these error 4's.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

Darkivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having noticble slowdown issues right from the get go? (stuttering during battles/intro scene/loading new areas, sometimes during dialogue scenes) I can hear it skip, similar to when running a GBA emulator and having the CPU skip not in sync with the audio.
Running a dstwo with a class 8 4gb kingston. (have the latest patch and fw update)

Never had any other game act like this. Games that are known to tax mem card speeds like Portrait of Ruin, etc. all work great.
Not sure if it's normal, but when the game started and eevee is jumping while it says "wait for game to load" it took almost a minute to start up. That's a heck of a wait for a cartridge based game!

Thanks if anyone has any ideas. Could be the AP, or patch not quite optimized. And It seems crazy to think it could ONLY be the memory card since the next highest speed is a class 10 and I really doubt that everyone that has been able to get this working, has ONLY been using class 10 cards.

Konzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Already tried, but nothing

Are you using Wood latest version?

The latest wood for R4 on the DSTT? lol

Can anyone tell when and how does the AP protection kick in? Because the unpatched rom works so far on DSTT with the infolib patch in the op, but it's obvious that the patched version has not been added to he infolib/extinfo hence why everyone is getting all these error 4's.

Yeah, actually I realized this is our trouble :/

Bloody250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im using r4i sdhc v2.20t and its not working, i used a clean rom and white screen bug, patcher for sdhc gives (load rom errcode=-4)
i tried the ysmenu but my card cant play it(i know its normal but i tried)
i just dont know what to do, i dont even know if my card can play the game, pls someone say something about it :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling.