ROM Hack Official Pokemon Black & White Q/A

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so there has been a lot of threads created for the Pokemon B/W games since they came out. Most of the threads created could have been answered in already existing threads, resulting in the thread most likely being locked. So thats why I decided to create this thread, to have anyone with a question about Pokemon B/W to post it in this thread and then the question can be answered by either me or others who have an answer.

You can also go to this thread created by SoulSnatcher so have your questions answered.

An example on how the question could be formatted:Question Subject:
ex: PokeShifter, Translation, WiFi, etc.

Question:
You then ask you question.[/p]
When someone sees a question that they can answer, they can respond in this format:> Quote original question
> Post your answer
> If you feel that question you answered is important, you can either PM me or at the bottom of your post say that you would recommend that this Q/A be put onto my first post.[/p]
If I see a question with an answer that is important, I will then put that Q/A on this post so someone with the same question won't have to ask it again. That will also help so people won't have to search through many pages just to find a Q/A.

I hope this will bring down the creation of many threads that have a single question or answer to a problem in Pokemon B/W on the Hacking and Translation forum.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to burst any bubbles but...
unsure.gif

http://gbatemp.net/t221671-official-pokemo...nd-white-thread

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
I know, It's just many people have come to this forum to post their question not knowing that they could go to that thread and ask their question.

I can add that threads link to my first post so they can also visit that thread.

I wanted to create this thread so that people that come to the Hacking and Translation forum won't have to create a new thread for a single question about Pokemon Black and White.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supreme Dirt said:
What are those blue "error" messages that appear on the Battle Subway?
Those errors are mostly related to the pokemon not being legal in the battle subway. If you use pokemon with original Japanese names and have not been tampered with pokesav or pokegen, then you shouldn't receive that error.

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
Supreme Dirt said:
What are those blue "error" messages that appear on the Battle Subway?
Those errors are mostly related to the pokemon not being legal in the battle subway. If you use pokemon with original Japanese names and have not bee tampered with pokesav or pokegen, then you shouldn't receive that error.
Alrighty, I figured it had to do with Pokégen.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really do not mean to bump this topic but since this is a Q/A thread...

I was wondering, what would it take to upgrade the 4th gen pokemon rom editors (wild pkmn location modifier, evolution modifier, etc.) and can they be updated for this gen.

I have a couple ideas i want to try out.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
I really do not mean to bump this topic but since this is a Q/A thread...

I was wondering, what would it take to upgrade the 4th gen pokemon rom editors (wild pkmn location modifier, evolution modifier, etc.) and can they be updated for this gen.

I have a couple ideas i want to try out.
The best solution I can think of at the moment is to contact the people who have created those editors and see if they are willing to modify them so they are compatible with this gen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?