[Official] MediCat VHD - A USB Bootable Windows 11 Virtual Harddisk for PC Repair

BrandonG777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it to work through Transmission. Don't know why I can deal with magnet links from other places with my normal ruTorrent setup (seedbox), just not these. I try to seed but if I can't load it on my seedbox...

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I was unaware that I had accidentally uploaded an old early and unfinished build of MediCat VHD the other day, and for that I apologize. BUT! I'm about to make it up to you all...

I just spent the entire morning and afternoon cranking out the first-ever Windows 11 build of MediCat VHD!
That's right, no typos here. This build is based on Windows 11 Dev Build 21996.1, and you get to taste it here and now!

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (3).png

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was unaware that I had accidentally uploaded an old early and unfinished build of MediCat VHD the other day, and for that I apologize. BUT! I'm about to make it up to you all...

I just spent the entire morning and afternoon cranking out the first-ever Windows 11 build of MediCat VHD!
That's right, no typos here. This build is based on Windows 11 Dev Build 21996.1, and you get to taste it here and now!

View attachment 267379

View attachment 267378 View attachment 267377
First of all thanks very much for the update. Since this new build is based on the beta version of Windows 11, did you find many apps that had compatibility issues?

Reactions: Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
First of all thanks very much for the update. Since this new build is based on the beta version of Windows 11, did you find many apps that had compatibility issues?
None yet, because this build is still very much Windows 10 on the back end. It's mostly cosmetic stuff that's been changed in this build of Windows 11. Even Windows 10 drivers work just fine.

Though, middle-clicking to open another instance of an app from the taskbar doesn't work, that's the only thing I've run into.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None yet, because this build is still very much Windows 10 on the back end. It's mostly cosmetic stuff that's been changed in this build of Windows 11. Even Windows 10 drivers work just fine.

Though, middle-clicking to open another instance of an app from the taskbar doesn't work, that's the only thing I've run into.
Cool beans. I'm going to play with this build this weekend.

Reactions: nekinhas and Jayro

Ludo453

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

View attachment 267379

View attachment 267378 View attachment 267377

Hi was that valid for the link present at 17?

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I boot my usb drive with medicat vhd it asks me for user password.....any help? Thanks

You have downloaded the wrong version of Medicat VHD. The new one is based on the leaked version of Windows 11. If you still want to use this version of the vhd, use the password "medicatvhd".

joaopais

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
You have downloaded the wrong version of Medicat VHD. The new one is based on the leaked version of Windows 11. If you still want to use this version of the vhd, use the password "medicatvhd".
And where is the correct version, on the first page? Thanks

joaopais

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Yes, the version has been changed because Jayro got the windows versions wrong. Everything is on the first page, official Medicat VHD website!
ive downloade it again but its not working.....i use ventoy to create a new pen drive then i extract de zip file directly to the pen drive( its just 1 big vhd file) and then when i restart the laptop it goes to the normal ventoy menu and doenst recognise the vhd file!! please help me thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end