Official Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack releasing on April 25th in Japan

zs_0.jpg

Earlier this week it, was announced that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 would get an Official Soundtrack in Japan. Today, Nintendo shared that Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will receive the same treatment. The Official Soundtrack for Nintendo's first open-world Zelda is set for a release in Japan on April 25th. As with the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Soundtrack, there will be several editions:

1) Limited Edition

This edition will come with its own music player in form of a play button, which is pre-loaded with 15 field tracks from the Field Music Collection CD. The songs there are hard-coded, which means you can't replace them or add new songs. It will also come with 5 CDs and special packaging with digipack. Included in the 5 CDs are 211 tracks as well as two bonus tracks (E3 2014 Trailer and Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer) and various sound effects from the game. There is also a booklet that includes a roundtable with the developers. Cost is 7000 Yen plus taxes (~$67).

2) Regular Edition

This edition costs 5000 Yen plus taxes (~$48) and includes 5 CDs and the booklet.

zs_1.jpg zs_2.jpg zs_3.jpg zs_4.jpg zs_5.jpg zs_6.jpg zs_7.jpg

:arrow: Source

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
1) Limited Edition

This edition will come with its own music player in form of a play button, which is pre-loaded with 15 field tracks from the Field Music Collection CD. The songs there are hard-coded, which means you can't replace them or add new songs.
...but why?
I mean it looks nice, but hardcoded music players are just stupid. What are they, McDonald's?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if you could hack that thing :creep:
Well, with a hardmod, maybe. But what's the point of a music player, when all it has is a big play/pause button?

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So Zelda I, II, OoT, and Wind-Waker don't count as open world??

Also, does this mean the "official" soundtrack I got with my CE is not complete??

Damn you Nintendo, damn you!!
I don’t know about the NES Zeldas but I’m pretty sure Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker are not open world.

Your soundtrack from the Breath of the Wild Collector’s Edition is just one CD with a selection of tracks. It’s neither complete nor considered the Official Soundtrack release for the game.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Yaaaas, the release is on my birthday :P I really liked the music in BOTW, too bad you don't hear it often during the game

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That game actually had music?

Jokes aside, where is all that music coming from? Can't say that I remember many tracks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4