Gaming Official Left4dead

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
left-4-dead-logo.jpg

So this is the official Left4dead forum. This game is great and there is a good group of people that has the game, who is up for some good coop action of VS. matches?

This is the fine group of people that has the game around here:

- xcalibur (xcaliBBop)
- sonichslasher (AirDoubloon)
- War (xDiego Fuego)
- mthrnite
- Spikey
- VVoltz
- JKR Firefox
- blueskies (jonny suave)
- EliteBeatSlowpoke (MetaruSuraimu)
Who else has the game (please post your Gamertag too if different that your GBATemp name).

Edit1: There is a plan to meet today (01/31/09) around 8pm Eastern time. I hope to see you guys then. We could always turn this into a weekly or every two weeks thing =)

(I'll be updating this shortly)

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Man that was some serious fun. We should really do this weekly or every other week.
And it would be nice if you SOB won't leave me behind every 2 of 3 times we play a scenario.
tongue.gif
grog.gif

I don't play VS. very often (read ever) but I've heard it's fun too, if the group gets too big we can play it thou.
Oh and whoever joins, make sure to bring a mic, it's so much fun with it.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that was big-ass fun. I'm game on saturdays, and some weeknights maybe too.

We had a good team tonight.
Xcalibur: Paladin, likes to take out Tanks alone, good gun to have when you suck.
AshuraZero: Nice balanced player, kinda like Mario.
SonicSlasher: Jumpy Halo-kid that steals all your shots (and gets shot in the ass by me accordingly, lol.)
VVoltz: Would jump into hell to save you.
Me: Bag-of-suck/zombie attractant.

I look forward to playing with other 'tempers. If you need a target in the group, I'm your man.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk