Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Figures you guys finally do this litterly the day after I have to sell it. I wouldn't of if I knew mthr had it. Damn it all.
mad.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mthrnite said:
Me: Bag-of-suck/zombie attractant.
Yeah, you got the short end of the shit stick when those zombies came to town. I still remember the stair case where you got what? Boomered, tanked and smokered within 10 seconds?

Good times, good times.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Sorry I wasn't able to play, I had to go somewhere with my mom and it took FOREVER. We should reschedule to play at different times so Xcali can play too.

Yes definitely, this weekend I have my kids, next weekend I don't. Being that I'm kid-free every other saturday only, I really can't play until after 8:30 when they go to bed except for that saturday, every other weekend. Most weeknights I'm so exhausted that I'm not really in the mood for playing, but it depends. That one saturday though, is usually sanctioned for "screwing around and doing next to nothing" time. So any time those days, I'm up for playing.

Sorry we missed you, and Shinji, last night.

I dreamed about zombies last night, lol.

SMOKER GOT ME, HEEEEEELP!

edit:
Gaisuto, damn man, go buy it again!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
mthrnite said:
Xcalibur: Paladin, likes to take out Tanks alone, good gun to have when you suck.
=)
I was in my achievement whore mindset that night. I'll put it out of my mind next time and we'll die a whole lot less. Or at least VVoltz will...
I still feel bad for leaving you two behind but it was either burn to death or get to the friggin boat since *someone* decided it was a great idea to throw a molotov on the only path to the boat.

I can totally play all night tonight because I don't have college till tommorow afternoon.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Xcalibur said:
mthrnite said:
Xcalibur: Paladin, likes to take out Tanks alone, good gun to have when you suck.
=)
I was in my achievement whore mindset that night. I'll put it out of my mind next time and we'll die a whole lot less. Or at least VVoltz will...
I still feel bad for leaving you two behind but it was either burn to death or get to the friggin boat since *someone* decided it was a great idea to throw a molotov on the only path to the boat.

I can totally play all night tonight because I don't have college till tommorow afternoon.

Ha!, that was as fun as leaving good'ol VVoltzy behind twice!, right after you left, we played the same scenario and they left me AGAIN!, no worries thou, it was really really fun.

I'll be up for tonight, I'll be home around 8pm eastern time.

@Gaisuto: man, get the game again!

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll be on tonight after the Superbowl, which should be like 10pm est.

VVoltz said:
Xcalibur said:
mthrnite said:
=)

Ha!, that was as fun as leaving good'ol VVoltzy behind twice!, right after you left, we played the same scenario and they left me AGAIN!, no worries thou, it was really really fun.

I'll be up for tonight, I'll be home around 8pm eastern time.

@Gaisuto: man, get the game again!
It was pretty fun to leave you behind =]

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, April, Home net will be back, and XboxLive will be back up and running. I have L4D for 360, but no connection right now.

My gamertag is Gamweasel and i WILL be joining in two months
smile.gif

Cannot wait.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i'm one step closer to being back online. Got my NXE update finally! w00t!

:Points to sig:

See? There's me!

And L4D will be happening ON April 1st (the first day i'm in the new place) ... in fact, it could be the weekend before, since we might be moving in a few days early
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

smileipb2.png

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Xcalibur said:
cmon l4d people... I'm waiting...
Get Left 4 Dead from the Valve Pack for PC and join TeaK, Kysuke and I on a Expert zombie killing spree
dry.gif

There's a good chance i'll have L4D for PC as well, cause i wanna get Orange Box for PC, too and i have that on 360 already. I loves my FPS's to be handled by a keyboard and mouse. I'm SO much better w/out having two analog sticks for control.

Mmm, and we should get people on for Quake Live, too... but thats another discussion for another thread heh.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WildWon said:
Well, i'm one step closer to being back online. Got my NXE update finally! w00t!

:Points to sig:

See? There's me!

And L4D will be happening ON April 1st (the first day i'm in the new place) ... in fact, it could be the weekend before, since we might be moving in a few days early
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

smileipb2.png

Looking forward to meeting you online.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
Looking forward to meeting you online.

Oi oi! No doubt. Cannot wait to hear some of you people talkin into mah ear whilst Zombie bits are flying around my head.

I can't wait to catch each of ya online for at LEAST a game (at the start).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@WildWon xbox 360 keyboard and mouse adapter perhaps?
http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_xfps_360.htm
The only problem is you may end up too good when the autoaim is taken into account.

Back on topic I aim to beat my PC copy of l4d into working shape at some point but steam seems like even less of a good idea than java to my luddite mind so hamachi may be the order of the day.

Failing that I am sure a 360 game can be set up, I will likely not be flying solo though and while my sleep schedule is reminiscent of the US time zones my friend does not have the luxury.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
@WildWon xbox 360 keyboard and mouse adapter perhaps?
http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_xfps_360.htm
The only problem is you may end up too good when the autoaim is taken into account.

Pfft, i already AM too good!
tongue.gif

Really though, i've tried keyboard/mouse controls on consoles before (see: Quake 3 on Dreamcast) and it still doesn't have the feel... just because i'm not at a desk, and they keyboard/mouse aren't at the right places etc etc etc...

I stick to gamepads for consoles and keyboard/mouse for PC (...for FPSes, that is. I have my PS2 -> USP adapters ready to go for when i need a pad for PC (...ps2 = Playstation2, not PS-2 Mouse/Keyboard plugs
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH