Official Japanese Fire Emblem DS Page Open

SylvWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/yfej/index.html

For those who don't know, this is a remake of the first Fire Emblem game for the NES, which was then remade for the SNES with a sequel included. Neither of these games were released outside Japan. The Japanese release date for the DS version is August 7th, 2008.

I honestly can't wait for this game as I've loved almost every past Fire Emblem game
yaynds.gif

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if this is going to be just the NES remake, or have the original game plus sequel like the SNES did.

Or even further goodness on top of the SNES version.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
I wonder if this is going to be just the NES remake, or have the original game plus sequel like the SNES did.

Or even further goodness on top of the SNES version.
Would be great if Fire Emblem Gaiden was included or even better if its prequel BS Fire Emblem: Akaneia Senk was too but I'd doubt it. Perhaps Nintendo are going all Square-Enix and remaking all of the FE games, the only other ones that we've yet to have an official translation of are:

Fire Emblem: Monsh? no Nazo - Super Famicom
Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu - Super Famicom
BS Fire Emblem: Akaneia Senki - Super Famicom/Satellaview
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - Super Famicom (a side story to Seisen no Keifu that was on Nintendo Powers download service, perhaps include it with Seisen no Keifu)
Fire Emblem: F?in no Tsurugi - GBA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)