Official GBAtemp Supercard MiniSD review online!

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Certain reviewers have bias, just like weaponx has bias, though not as extreme.

I feel that some points of the comparasion were chosen just so the m3 could look better. How the patching software looks is not important at ALL and shouldn't even be part of the review The only time the patching software should be mentioned in the review is if it's unstable

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This supercard seemed pretty good, but they talk about low battery life, now is the m3 mini sd better in that area? Also, if I get one, I would mainly use it for moonshell and probably some gba games and ds ones too, is it a good choice to go with the supercard minisd or the m3 version?

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This supercard seemed pretty good, but they talk about low battery life, now is the m3 mini sd better in that area? Also, if I get one, I would mainly use it for moonshell and probably some gba games and ds ones too, is it a good choice to go with the supercard minisd or the m3 version?

It's a simple choice really, read the reviews see which cart has all the features you care about most then buy that cart .

junker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, what MC DUI said^ also, moonshell support is the same for both(i think), and xboxed(i think) made a battery life test thread for the m3 minis sd somewhere here in nds forums.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This supercard seemed pretty good, but they talk about low battery life, now is the m3 mini sd better in that area?  Also, if I get one, I would mainly use it for moonshell and probably some gba games and ds ones too, is it a good choice to go with the supercard minisd or the m3 version?

It's a simple choice really, read the reviews see which cart has all the features you care about most then buy that cart .

Yes, but.... no mention of the core question about the battery life here
smile.gif
. So, is it better?

Battery life

SC MiniSD > SC SD > SC CF ??

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed in one of the m3 reviews it's stated that games run for 10-12 hours on a battery charge. The pictures show an old style DS. In my experience this is simply untrue when running DS games, with an original game like mario64 inserted only with the gba slot clear I get @5-6 hours on a single charge (if i'm lucky). I have two original DS's in my family and both are the same battery wise.... where did this 10-12 hours come from ???

5 1/2 hours if on an old style DS sounds like it has no extra battery drainage at all.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That might have been my review - my old style DS was a brand new replacement from Nintendo, so the battery is still holding a "full" charge.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The EZ-Flash 4 does indeed stick out of the Lite by a small amount. Apparently they are working on an EZ4 Lite that will be flush with the Lite, but I haven't heard anything about it recently.

antishock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered:
Supercard Mini-SD
SuperPass 2
RIDATA 150X MINI SECURE DIGITAL CARD 1GB
33 IN 1 CARD READER

for a total of 115 shipped. Heres hoping everything works!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/