Official GBAtemp review of the X360dock

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

The x360dock is a USB ISO Loader for the Microsoft Xbox 360 console priced between $72.95, to $90 USD. It allows you to play downloaded Xbox 360 ISOs from the internet on your Xbox 360 console, without having to install modified firmware on your disc drive. The x360dock is quite unique. It allows you to play ISOs directly off your computer's internal hard drive, by using a standard Mini USB cable. So no need to go out, and buy a external hard drive. Similar Xbox 360 USB ISO Loaders do not have this feature, and are priced a bit higher than the x360dock at the time of the writing of this review.

icon11.gif
Read the full review by [m]Devin[/m]

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really ? its out ....omg , I cant wait .....where can I buy this ? ......is the bridge included in this transaction ???????? FOH

I'm not quite sure of the seriousness of your post, based on previous posts you've made about the x360dock but regardless I'll answer your questions.

1. You can buy the x360dock from one of the official resellers, or a shop off of ShopTemp if you so please.

2. What bridge are you referring to?

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm referring to the Brooklyn bridge..... As for one of the official resellers or a shop off of ShopTemp .....official resellers is like a guarantee , the word guarantee will make you feel all warm an fuzzy , but its only as good as the official resellers word , when I hear the words official and resellers in the same sentence , I start smelling bullshit ......... as for the the shoptemp tie in , I have friends that will tell you I approve of shit , doesnt mean I do

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Read the review, Devin. Thing sounds fantastic. I'll definitely pick one up after the next revision for it comes out; once I have more money (pretty low right now); once it's deemed safe for XBL.
There is a slight chance that Devin already read the review...
considering he wrote it :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@