danielmakana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G6 can run SNES but not genesis yet. Which is really ok because the genesis emulator sucks right now. Sonic runs at like 50% without sound. Both really making the game unplayable.

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im incredibly new to flash carts, passcards etc. But I just recently but my first DS (ds lite) and I am interested G6 Lite 4Gb but I have one question.

1.By 4gb, why does it turn into 512mb? or something along those lines

Yes, I know this is probably a super newb question, but I just wanted to clear it up.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Im incredibly new to flash carts, passcards etc. But I just recently but my first DS (ds lite) and I am interested G6 Lite 4Gb but I have one question.

1.By 4gb, why does it turn into 512mb? or something along those lines

Yes, I know this is probably a super newb question, but I just wanted to clear it up.

DS Emulation Terms

Read 2.3, hope it helps.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5. All the saves are dumped directly to the cart, so if the battery were to die, it wouldn't affect you in the slightest.
smile.gif

so .... what's the battery for then?

monkeyroms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really like the sounds of the new G6 lite, but there is one issue I have in common with many other people...4G just seems too small. Well, that and I'm not 100% sure the USB adapter will fit into my recessed port bay (no way to know until I actually get the damn thing and find out it doesn't fit).

I emailed the G6 team and here's what they said:

----------------------------------------------------------

Me: Will you be releasing a G6 lite soon with a larger capacity than 4G? I know most people (including myself) would really like to have something with at least 8G for videos and such.

Them: Thanks for your concern about our products. We will try to make the G6 8G later.

Me: Also, for those with limited USB port access, will there be a version that includes a USB extension cable?

Them: Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe we will provide the USB extension cable later .
-----------------------------------------------------------

So, not really much news. It's good they'll make a larger one, I just wish I knew when.

miko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EZ-Flash 4 lite vs. G6 lite

What do you think?

Do you know something about Real time clock support on new EZ4L ?

G6 is cool, but I am afraid of 4Gb of internal memory. Its dont have extendable chance.

but microSDs are more expensive... Uaaaaa
wacko.gif

Is there some clever man... Real time clock support vs. extendable memory.

Help

yaynds.gif

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to change/upgrade the G6 Lite firmware to english? I recently got an email from WINSUNX stating:
QUOTE said:
Do you know your pre- order G6 lite is a Chinese version ? if you don't want the Chinese version , please let us know.
Am I going to be stuck with the Chinese menu system that they show on their G6Lite product description page?

Thanks

morita-san

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just cancel the order and wait for the english one to come out. its good that they actually told you before going any further....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi