Country

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick correction : The M3 does, indeed, have soft reset for NDS games. What exactly did you mean, or do you not know about it? As far as I can tell, the M3 and G6 Game/U-Disk Managers have exactly the same options when writing roms to the cart.

Mchart

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grrr..

I ordered myself one of these from kicktrading on friday afternoon. When I ordered the site said they had them in stock. On saturday they sent me an e-mail saying 'Order processed'. Well, I dont know about you guys but to me that means that the item is packed up and ready to be shipped out. Well, I get an e-mail today telling me that they ran out of stock on the G6Lite and they 'should' get more in stock on tuesday. wtf? No offense, but thats bad business.

ciama81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grrr..

I ordered myself one of these from kicktrading on friday afternoon. When I ordered the site said they had them in stock. On saturday they sent me an e-mail saying 'Order processed'. Well, I dont know about you guys but to me that means that the item is packed up and ready to be shipped out. Well, I get an e-mail today telling me that they ran out of stock on the G6Lite and they 'should' get more in stock on tuesday. wtf? No offense, but thats bad business.

I ordered last Monday and mine shipped. They must have ran out just before your order. My condolences... :'(

Mchart

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grrr..

I ordered last Monday and mine shipped. They must have ran out just before your order. My condolences... :'(
I'm not so much pissed off about the fact that i'm going to have to wait more time now. Its the fact that they outright LIED as to when my shipdate would be. When I ordered it said they had them in stock, and it would take 24 hours for order processing at most, and then 2-3 days for shipping.

ciama81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grrr..

I'm not so much pissed off about the fact that i'm going to have to wait more time now. Its the fact that they outright LIED as to when my shipdate would be. When I ordered it said they had them in stock, and it would take 24 hours for order processing at most, and then 2-3 days for shipping.

I hear ya. Best of luck, I bet they rush it out for you.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can vouch for the fit of the g6 lite. Out of all the flashcarts I've used g6 lite has the most flush/best fit. The m3 lite is close to this quality but is a tad tighter. Cool review, very detailed for the newcomers to understand. Good job Opium. Only thing you may of been confused about is that for the g6 3rd gens, they did revise the it to NOT have that stupid black button used for GST patched roms. The newer g6 3rd gens indeed have gotten rid of that button.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
It holds together strongly and does not scrap when inserting or removing it into your DS.

In the hardware paragraph

thanks, I fixed it up
smile.gif

I have a question: How do you change the background wallpaper of the DS menu?

Not possible. The menus aren't skinable
Actually, you CAN change the background wallpaper (keep in mind: ONLY the BACKGROUND wallpaper, not the skin itself)!
Just go into the "pdaDS" folder of your G6Lite --> "shell" folder --> replace the "desktop.bmp"!
smile.gif

By the way: AWESOME review Opium!
bow.gif
cool.gif

I thought that was the background for the pdaDS not the actual nds loader...
unsure.gif

Just a quick correction : The M3 does, indeed, have soft reset for NDS games. What exactly did you mean, or do you not know about it? As far as I can tell, the M3 and G6 Game/U-Disk Managers have exactly the same options when writing roms to the cart.

It does? hmm thanks for the correction, I'll fix up the review.

Hmm based on video G6 seems to stick out a tiny bit on the left side unlike m3... meh

The G6 Lite doesn't stick out
yaynds.gif

ROMz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Must be the angle then... it seems as if you can pass your finger on the surface and would feel a slight dump or maybe you didnt insert the cart all the way when you were in a rush making the video... lol or im just a weirdo
tongue.gif

And for the reccord im psp fanboy now ds fanboy
tongue.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question: How do you change the background wallpaper of the DS menu?

Not possible. The menus aren't skinable
Actually, you CAN change the background wallpaper (keep in mind: ONLY the BACKGROUND wallpaper, not the skin itself)!
Just go into the "pdaDS" folder of your G6Lite --> "shell" folder --> replace the "desktop.bmp"!
smile.gif

bow.gif
cool.gif

Thanks, worked
smile.gif

Can you put any .bmp file in there or are there any restrictions?

DnGStylez

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
smile.gif

bow.gif
cool.gif

QUOTEI thought that was the background for the pdaDS not the actual nds loader...
unsure.gif
No, no!
smile.gif

As SpaceJump posted, he changed managed to change his background!
yaynds.gif

BUT, you can only change the bottom (touch-)screen wallpaper! NOT the upper screen, where there's the black backround and the G6 Lite logo! The wallpaper just has to match the resolution of the default one, no restrictions (as far as I know)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1