Official Endless Ocean 2: Blue World

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Sterling, Feb 17, 2010.

Feb 17, 2010
  1. Sterling
    OP

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    [​IMG]

This is the Official Endless Ocean 2: Blue World Discussion/Online Match Planner. This is only for discussion, no FCs here, but you can post them here. If you feel up to playing online, ask someone to go online with you. If you need info on where a certain fish species, or help on the story, then post it here! If you just want to randomly discuss the game this is the place for it!

2. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    I appreciate the fact your trying to add/help the community out, but honestly this game sucks, and does it require 2 separate posts? Seriously?

3. Sterling
    OP

United States
    Opinions, opinions, opinions...
    I will say this again, each to their own, and I say the game doesn't suck. It's reason enough for me to create two clear and concise topics, and it's reason enough for other people to post FCs, and comments. Then again you say you appreciate my posts, but then you complain, so you say opposites.

Yes, it does require two posts: one for FCs, and one for everything else. If you don't like it, report my post or whatever, even though it does make perfect sense. [​IMG]

I respect your opinion, and again each to their own! [​IMG]

EDIT: My apologies, I just realized that I have two different topics of discussion, and I am now debating which topic to get locked.

4. cerebus

Newcomer cerebus Member

Canada
    this game doesn't suck it's actually one of my favorite games

the only problem with it, is everytime I play I WANT TO GO DIVE SO BAD

Question for those who play it, I missed a few photo mission and now there's no new ones, I just finish the story mode and was wondering if I will get more photo missions

5. Sterling
    OP

United States
    I actually have not done photo missions, and I do assume that they will come back if you haven't done a couple.

6. Maverynthia

Newcomer Maverynthia Member

United States
    I have been playing this game for a while (short while, about 10 hours) and I haven't figure out how to touch fish. I know that they mention it in the beginning, and I think I read that you just flail the remote over the fish, however in my stats it says I have touch 0 fish. How do I touch fish?

I've tried feeding them and waving over them, waving over them in the general swim and A zooming and waving as well as A zooming and holding A and waving. Is there a special item or something? It's not even in the manual ._. The original game seemed much easier in this regard.

7. Sterling
    OP

United States
    In the first game you would just hold 'a' and waggle the mote over the fish. Now that you mention it, I don't even think I have touched any fish... XD