Gaming Official Elelebits the Adventure of Kai and Zero Thread

Rowan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i need help on elebits when you have to get into the mine i got the sound guy but now i need to find the missing crew members and their omega

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh, yeah i got stuck there too, but if you go to the village and look at your top-screen map, you can actually see that you can go right from the village into another area, where you get the magnet omega. Took me a while too. I only found it by accident when i ran into the area.

raylgo

Trophies
XP
Country
The Sound Elebit can push the logs that are in your way down into the ground. Head into the village and get out through the east. The Magnet Elebit will be there.

Rowan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks all didnt notice the entrane in the east
tongue.gif

thanks again
biggrin.gif

Lord Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use TM 28
moogle.gif

That is a clue without spoilers, i guess
unsure.gif

Woot! I managed to link pokemon to elebits

Oops, sorry bout that, 29 was psychic

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant figure this out. I went out through the east of the village, Im at the guy who says to use a Melody Omega when you hear a melody, but I cant go farther. There are logs blocking the way at the bottom, and if I go to the top, the ledge is too high and wont let me get on it. What am I missing????

si_ok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've gotten the x magnet omega and the first pearl in the palace, but I can't seem to work out what to do next. I know I have to do something with these laser and mirrors, but nothing I do seem to affect them. Someone give me a small hint?

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what the Download Additional Omegas in the Extras is about?
i figure its gettin more Omegas but how....

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
solange82200 said:
I cant figure this out. I went out through the east of the village, Im at the guy who says to use a Melody Omega when you hear a melody, but I cant go farther. There are logs blocking the way at the bottom, and if I go to the top, the ledge is too high and wont let me get on it. What am I missing????

You go to the logs and use the melody omega. If you have sound on, you'll hear sounds when you're near the logs.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

raylgo said:
The Sound Elebit can push the logs that are in your way down into the ground. Head into the village and get out through the east. The Magnet Elebit will be there.

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't seem to find out how to stop the wind thing from blowing =\ it's in the way so i can't get the X magnet .. i hate it when i get stuck =3=

hepheisto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm at the sea temple now, but I'm stuck
sleep.gif

I got the X Magnet, the east pearl and still need the west one. but where is it and how do I get there >.<
I think I need to do something with the three lasers, I can start them, i can dig out the two hexagons, but what next? >.< Tried already everything i can think of
sleep.gif

[EDIT]
Solved it. You simply need to use power to put the two pink column next to each other and then hop onto the plateau.
[\EDIT]

QUOTE said:
i can't seem to find out how to stop the wind thing from blowing =\ it's in the way so i can't get the X magnet .. i hate it when i get stuck =3=
on some of them you can use melody when you stand behind it. for the others you need the metal balls.

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still confused =[ ... i ment the wind shooting thing in sea temple Xd ... i can't get behind em or use the metal balls >..> cuz the metal balls = need x magnet while getting behind them is imposible =[ . they are backed to a wall

bleh ... it's hard figuring this out

ImaginationLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
does anyone know the locations of the pink elebits in chapter/world 2?
Theres one in the mine where you find the twins but you need the radar omega
i think theres two more in that world but i cant find the rest

also, does anyone know how many chapters/worlds there are?

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm .. yeah some one need to get a guide of getting through some maps .. i can't seem to figure out how to get over that air shooting thing in sea temple ..

there should be more maps after sea temple so i'm not sure but err .. i would think there is enough space for 2 more after sea temple , including earth ? beh i have no idea

anyways , yeah i think there's 2 more in mines that i cna't get to , one is on that right side of the whole place on top , where u get a hole there , i cna't " fly " or w.e yet so i can't get through there , and there's one more in the mines at the left top corner , u need to " fly " there too >.> ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, no