• Total voters

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arodey the problem with that is that i really dont xcare who sucks or not its about if you are active and play fair. So that is why we must find out who is inactive to clean up if u suck, and your last but you are very active i am not gonan kick u off the clan.....

@Riicky lol and so
tongue.gif
anyways u wanna be back in the clan Riicky?

@GtBigT Holy hsit that is some nice work, i will post it in front page awesome job
biggrin.gif
yay.gif

Anyways i guess that sums it up
smile.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys go on chat BigT setup it is on first page and this page so we can talk, and not talk, through this

On another note...anyone notice this is one big double exp weekend?

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I join this clan...I'm level 38 currently...not much of an achievement since its so easy to rank up...I play by the name DDeeds, cuz for some reason NWFC don't let me use DirtyDeeds.

FC: 528000880239

I just found this particular site looking for a clan...I like it.

If its cool to sport this tag PM me or email me [email protected].

I like to use a silenced mini-uzi, shotgun when necessary, overkill, uva jammer, and martydom...close combat ftw...and i mainly play headquarter or domination.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll most likely be online a lot this week. I'm about to leave soon but I plan on playing tonight. Let me know if I'm pending and I'll add you. ConJ added.

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Arodey the problem with that is that i really dont xcare who sucks or not its about if you are active and play fair. So that is why we must find out who is inactive to clean up if u suck, and your last but you are very active i am not gonan kick u off the clan.....

@Riicky lol and so
tongue.gif
anyways u wanna be back in the clan Riicky?

@GtBigT Holy hsit that is some nice work, i will post it in front page awesome job
biggrin.gif
yay.gif

Anyways i guess that sums it up
smile.gif

sure I'll come back...let me reset my leaderboard standings later...can't remember exactly where I was, but I'll make it believable..as far as anyone who has deleted me already..if you wanna add me, add me, if not.who cares!
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yobemal said:
T, is it the chat i put up or did you make everything new?

It's new, it wasn't hard though. I just clicked the 'get your own chat box' button on the chat we were on.

QUOTE(arodey @ Dec 30 2009, 03:02 PM) As for this whole inactive thing. How about looking at people's play time? Or we have a tournament to see whose good enough to "hang with the big boys". The top however many stay and the people who suck or don't participate are out. And we could differnet matches for different time zones. Just trying to help out.

Sounds cruel, but I agree. Clan is turning more into an army

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64