Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
emma-stone-my-body-is-ready.gif

So yeah, I'm pretty psyched about this game. I hate to hype up something before it even comes out, but it really looks like Gearbox fixed all the problems I had with the first game. My roommate and I got crazy addicted to the first Borderlands but when that shite "ending" happened it broke the spell and we never touched the game again. This time around they seem to have focused a lot more on the characters and the story and added a huge variety of enemies and environments (shooting skags in the desert got really old really fast). I've got this game preordered and set for day-of delivery and I honestly cannot wait. I haven't been this pumped for a game release since Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Anyone else anticipating this game? What classes are y'all planning on playing? I've got my eye on the Gunzerker, as I love playing tanky characters and the idea of being a dual-wielding wall of rockets and bullets appeals to me immensely.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My brother and I have played through the first Borderlands like 16 times now, and are still continuing to play through it. My bro pre-ordered the Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360 :)

He was going to get the Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition, but they ran out of loot chests by the time he tried to pre-order

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah ive got the deluxe preorder in as well. as was said the ultimate loot chest was sold out. :( im thinking about playing the soldier or the assassin first time thru. havent decided yet which

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8