Official Borderlands 2 hype thread

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by wafflebeard, Aug 17, 2012.

Aug 17, 2012
  1. wafflebeard
    OP

Newcomer wafflebeard Member

United States
    [​IMG]

So yeah, I'm pretty psyched about this game. I hate to hype up something before it even comes out, but it really looks like Gearbox fixed all the problems I had with the first game. My roommate and I got crazy addicted to the first Borderlands but when that shite "ending" happened it broke the spell and we never touched the game again. This time around they seem to have focused a lot more on the characters and the story and added a huge variety of enemies and environments (shooting skags in the desert got really old really fast). I've got this game preordered and set for day-of delivery and I honestly cannot wait. I haven't been this pumped for a game release since Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Anyone else anticipating this game? What classes are y'all planning on playing? I've got my eye on the Gunzerker, as I love playing tanky characters and the idea of being a dual-wielding wall of rockets and bullets appeals to me immensely.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    God do want. I preordered it for Xbox 360, can't wait until it comes out.

3. weavile001

Member weavile001 Spiritmaster

Brazil
    i´m going to buy it too,it looks good.

4. Castiel

Member Castiel GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    My brother and I have played through the first Borderlands like 16 times now, and are still continuing to play through it. My bro pre-ordered the Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360 :)

He was going to get the Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition, but they ran out of loot chests by the time he tried to pre-order

5. drobb

Member drobb Hunter

United States
    yeah ive got the deluxe preorder in as well. as was said the ultimate loot chest was sold out. :( im thinking about playing the soldier or the assassin first time thru. havent decided yet which