Hacking Official "Backups" Freezing, But Homebrew Not?

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't start backups without them freezing before they even start. I fixed this problem before, but I can't remember how now.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
get this once in a while.reformat with panasonic formatter,get a new copy of a12,also if you folder-ed the games try putting it in the root

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble with uloader , it sees wsr on the the thumb drive but I keep getting this erorr "error from the loader , disk ID is not equal " this game use to work .....I have cios corp installed , the new one ...how do I fix this ? or better yet how do I run games off the sdhc ? I have a 8 gig card , and I really wana play the new FF

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
air2004 said:
I am having trouble with uloader , it sees wsr on the the thumb drive but I keep getting this erorr "error from the loader , disk ID is not equal " this game use to work .....I have cios corp installed , the new one ...how do I fix this ? or better yet how do I run games off the sdhc ? I have a 8 gig card , and I really wana play the new FF
wrong place duud!

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
air2004 said:
I've never seen someone butcher the English language so expertly and completely as you just did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person