Misc Official Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Codes Topic

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else not get the DS transfer to work? I've got a 3.2 or 3.3U Wii. (Not Shop Block Update) and I did not update my Wii with the update on the game, I'm thinking it has to do with the update, anyone else update the Wii and got the DS transfer to work? I am using an original AC game, but I can't even get the DS to recognize the Wii.

The DS recognizes the Wii when using Pokemon Ranch though, so I'm thinking the game has to be updated with the update on the disc.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got cherries. Reser open your gates.
smile.gif

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
Deadmon said:
I got cherries. Reser open your gates.
smile.gif

Gate is open, i probably need your info, you did not post name and town name before.

/edit Added you, noticed you posted it later

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
Deadmon said:
I did post it, but here it is from the front page:

Name: Michael
Town: Finale
Friend Code: 5327-4381-8040

yeah sorry didnt notice you posted afterwards, it is added now

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Guys ive updated the first post so people know who they are talking to in the topic. The info is now:
Member Name:
Name:
Town:
Friend Code:

I did this so people dont get confused.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcdeezy said:
Hit save at top right and end the party. Tell them to come to mine
smile.gif

me and spanky on the way ^^

Posts merged

Oreoz said:
QUOTE(mcdeezy @ Nov 16 2008, 08:30 AM) Hit save at top right and end the party. Tell them to come to mine
smile.gif
me and spanky on the way ^^
I just got the message "There was no response" when trying to join your city ; ;

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
McDeezy your Wifi signal probrably is not strong enough, try opening some doors and/or move wii closer.

LoL I just went a day into the future bought a shovel then went back into the past XD

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reser said:
McDeezy your Wifi signal probrably is not strong enough, try opening some doors and/or move wii closer.

LoL I just went a day into the future bought a shovel then went back into the past XD
Lmfao! i'm about to do the same thing xD!

mcdeezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF does anyone have any idea why this would not be working? I forwarded EVERY port to my wii.

Posts merged

When I do the connection scan there are 3 bars.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mcdeezy said:
WTF does anyone have any idea why this would not be working? I forwarded EVERY port to my wii.

Posts merged

I'm behind a router and i didn't have to forward any ports to get anyone into my town. Not sure why its not working for you
frown.gif

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
Oreoz said:
mcdeezy said:

Posts merged

I'm behind a router and i didn't have to forward any ports to get anyone into my town. Not sure why its not working for you
frown.gif

I have connection trouble with a couple of my USA friends when playing brawl and the reason is my signal or theirs, if you are behind doors open them, if you can move your wii closer to the router, and if their is a microwave or cordless phone inbetween you and the router 'turn it off'

I always have 3 bars too, but i still had loads of problems with connection and solved it by doing the above.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reser said:
Oreoz said:
mcdeezy said:

Posts merged

frown.gif

I have connection trouble with a couple of my USA friends when playing brawl and the reason is my signal or theirs, if you are behind doors open them, if you can move your wii closer to the router, and if their is a microwave or cordless phone inbetween you and the router 'turn it off'

I always have 3 bars too, but i still had loads of problems with connection and solved it by doing the above.
a microwave and cordless phone could mess with your connection?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.