Gaming Official 1200mAh Slim Battery

Shyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, after some abuse with converting->unconverting->reconverting (etc etc) one of my official 1200mAh slim batteries, it has finally kicked the bucket. Won't boot as a regular battery anymore, so now I need another. Anyone know where I can find an official one for a fairly decent price? I know Amazon has the legit ones, but for $40 new, I'd like to take a look around first.

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shyn said:
Well, after some abuse with converting->unconverting->reconverting (etc etc) one of my official 1200mAh slim batteries, it has finally kicked the bucket. Won't boot as a regular battery anymore, so now I need another. Anyone know where I can find an official one for a fairly decent price? I know Amazon has the legit ones, but for $40 new, I'd like to take a look around first.

Why not buy the extended 2200mAh batteries? They come with slim doors. Or do you have a white PSP?

Shyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have one of them. I wanted another 1200mAh to pandorize, but I still wanted to be able to use it as a normal battery as well.

Shyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess I don't need to buy a battery now, I somehow managed to fix my broken one, and now will be softmodded instead of hardmodded.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't mind waiting, you should order a pandora from DX and just use that for installing CFW. Just so you don't have to keep modding your expensive original Sony batteries.

Shyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorruptJon said:
If you don't mind waiting, you should order a pandora from DX and just use that for installing CFW. Just so you don't have to keep modding your expensive original Sony batteries.

You haven't been paying attention to this board much huh? ;D

I've already modded about 15 or so PSP's including my own, but I like to have access to my Pandora battery, but don't want a permanent one. I have a lot of friends and coworkers now getting PSP's solely because I can mod them for them. I'd rather not waste money on something that will lose its use after some time. Modding a normal battery means I have a spare regular battery for trips and such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs