Office 2007 Beta 2 RE-activation?

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by test84, Nov 22, 2007.

1. test84
    OP

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    got office 2007 Beta 2 via a magazine, but after i installed it, it got expired, googling led me nowhere and i know u guys "got" mostly the full version and dont bother with these crack stuff, but do u know any way to recover it from expiration?

TIA.

p.s. i donno if this request is legal or not in temp, if it is, delete it.

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    Openoffice.org. Skip the Microsoft crap.

3. iritegood

iritegood GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2007
    United States
    Meh. Openoffice is great, don't get me wrong, but it's still can't compare to Microsoft Office. Openoffice :: Microsoft Office as GIMP :: Photoshop.

4. rhyguy

rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 21, 2007
    Melbourne
    why not just download a cracked full version, it not any more illegal as what your trying to do now:P
    if you really want a way to check it though, uninstall it, and search the registry for office 2007 and then reinstall it

also, open office isnt that good
    office 2007 has a much nicer interface

5. test84
    OP

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    i cant get it,since i'm on dial up.
    i would like to see answers, not erasing the question by some!

btw, i found this working, maybe for future searches:

Hey i have a an easier way for those Aruns method didnt worked
    Once you download it ( office 07 beta installer) run the installer and put in any serial!!!! that works.

ok after you install it dont open it!
    Run regedit - go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Registration\{30120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} Delete the key values 'digital product id' and 'product id'. close registry editor

Now
    go to my computer>hard drive you installed it to>program files>common files>microsft shared>office12>office setup controller>proof.en.open the xml file in notepad and find a string named "Alwaysinstalled" which comes after setupxmlfiles
    ok change alwaysinstalled to neverinstalled and save the file. then enjoy!!!

If any doubt pls feel free to mail me to sandraagarwal@yahoo.co.in

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice