Hitokiri Battousai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ak2,AK2i new firmware 4.17 released

Fixed saving issue of 3690.
Warnning! Please delete the old 512k save file before using this new menu. And 3690 uses a save file of 256mbit. So it'll take a very long time to create new save file when you first entering the game. Please be patient. -from www.acekard.com

^ basicly i wanna know what that means and am i gonna be able to use my 512k sav files or do i gotta run them through a converter (sorry if i sound like a noob but this is my first flash card so i kinda am )

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
That means that you have to update the firmware, delete your old save file, start the game, and when it's creating your new save file it will take longer than usual.

Horay basic reading skills.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think kingofgamesgx wanted to know if there was a way to keep/convert his current save data since the instructions indicate that you have to create a new sav file.

-Bri

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd stick to what is told, and just delete the save file. You could try converting it, but I'm not sure if it will work any more.

Also, why are you using official firmware?
tongue.gif

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that fix for 3690 is the warioware myself game; japanese version. the save file is 32mb. delete the old 512kb one and start the game and it should create a 32mb save file required to play the game. why is it so big? you can save 90 mini games you created/downloaded as well as created music and created 4 page comics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: