officail dstt english website

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by sudeki300, Jul 22, 2008.

Jul 22, 2008

officail dstt english website by sudeki300 at 7:09 AM (1,468 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. sudeki300
    OP

Member sudeki300 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    my friend bought a dstt from a website the other day, when it arrived it had no user manual or cd in the box he has never had a flash card and was a bit stumped on how to set it up.i said i'll have a look at the officail website for him. i was waiting for about 10mins for the site to appear on my screen it was so slow,when it finally appreared there was no forum section or downloadable user guide. this is really a rubbish service it's a shame that the supercard was sold out as i would have told him to get one of those at least there website is helpful and does not take an age to come on the screen.....................sudeki300 [​IMG]

2. Kazumastars

Newcomer Kazumastars Advanced Member

United States
    Yeah It's kinda a bummer how the site is really slow.

Fortunately we have GBATemp with all the files already uploaded on to here. You can find the kernel and the dstt moonshell here and skins and anything else lovely for the DSTT.

^^

3. twit21

Member twit21 GBAtemp Regular

United States

4. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    TRY the NEOFLASH forum instead neoflash.com

they also make the TTDS but theirs is called NEO TT they are essentially exactly the same card one is a retail TTDS and the other a kinda OEM version [​IMG]

they do give support there and the KERNEL loader files get posted there more often [​IMG]

heres a mirrored link to the 1.15 loader link [​IMG]

5. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    There used to be a mirror of the ndstt.com website that was hosted in England, but it was shut down for some reason. Too bad, because it was very fast. Team Neo's website will give you most of what you need including a forum:

http://www.neoflash.com/forum

-Bri