Hacking Off-region Tomodachi Life Spotpass broke?

Foxfries

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sup! I'm fairly new to CFW but not a total noob as I'm often able to figure problems out myself. However I've run into an issue that i can't seem to find any information on.

Im from Europe and installed the US version of Tomodachi Life because of the qr code problem and the regional differences. I had troubles getting it to run but since I've added local txts it's been working fine! The only problem I have is the spot/streetpass feature.

Every time i boot the game, i have to re-agree to the privacy agreement regarding spotpass. If i try to use the travel feature, it brings up an error each time suggesting i turn the streetpass feature off in the settings (I've tried). I know the streetpass feature isn't necessary to enjoy the game but I'd still like to try it, so is there any way for me to fix this? Is it because of the regional difference?

I've attached pictures of the errors in case they help, i haven't been able to find anything about it on the web at all.

20210127_151133.jpg 20210127_151110.jpg 20210127_151104.jpg

Last edited by Foxfries,
Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

indianaliam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same here. I don't know what the problem is, but the fact I watched my friend get tons of items while I sat there with my stupid fucking hat my underground sweatshop makes on the island.

00elika00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally have the exact same problem. Did you get a fix?
Post automatically merged:

I literally have the exact same problem. Did you get a fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8