odd...

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by DJPlace, Aug 27, 2011.

Aug 27, 2011

odd... by DJPlace at 4:52 AM (689 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    what is up with that. i only asked and made two topics i think and made one post... i just don't understand the rules of that... has the mods been more nice... or am i just confused... maybe i'm confused...

is it ok to post in there with 20 precent or is it not.

i don't think it's ok to make topic's at 20% and i'm being a good boy so yeah...

that's all i've got to say...

sorry i won't post in there again... so yeah... i'll wait to end of october.. so yeah...

2. junkerde

Banned junkerde Banned

United States
    well yeah your gonna have to wait and see

3. DJPlace
    OP

United States
    that's what i thought i did make a couple of buys there so that could be why...

4. junkerde

Banned junkerde Banned

United States
    i have warn 10% and same with me

5. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    It is your post count that allows you to access the trading forums, your warn level has only a little to do with it. After 100 posts, the Trading Forums open up to you. If the Staff determines you to be untrustworthy because of warns, your access to that section can be revoked, but since you CAN access that section, you are good to go.

6. DJPlace
    OP

United States
    thanks that is quote odd about that rule... well i'm not going mix my emote's on the internet anymore (if things go apeshit and stuff) can't belvie i'm on of the rare ones. but anyway i got my answer now so if you mods can mind a close or keep it open i'll let you decide.

7. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    Basically that 20% warn rule is flawed because once you go to 20% or over you are not automatically locked out of the trading forums. Ideally it should just be automatic because it means the mods have to keep an eye on people posting there, and if we see someone posting who shouldn't we have to deal with it manually.

There really should not be any exceptions to this rule, regardless of peoples post count, and there should not be any case by case exceptions. Mainly because access to the trading forum is a privilege and secondly because going case by case and member by member would massively complicate a very uncomplicated rule. And to be honest the mods just don't need that sort of confusion. It would inevitably lead to moderators contradicting each other because we would not be able to keep track of who is sanctioned to use the trading forum and who is not.

To that end I have trashed your recent trading forum posts Djplace and ask that you do not participate there again until your warns drop.

And Rayder sorry if I am seemingly treading on your toes on this one, but I think you would agree that my reasoning on this matter is solid, and the mods really don't need this type of a headache and confusion in our already painful and confused lives, [​IMG]

8. DJPlace
    OP

United States
    i would like to get that 360 maybe oh well shadow can take it. case closed and i vow not to post in there i don't want any more warn's from doing that. but has i said i will zip off the 360 for now also you can erase my post or edit them saying it was a miss placement post... (i'm not a big 360 fan but i kinda want to get into it) but i can always wait to the warn lvl will be droped... also if i did wanted that 360 i can do it through pm's right?

9. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    I just updated my post for you DJPlace just so I can clarify my position better.