Oculus is hosting their first Oculus Gaming Showcase event next week

BfgwEvU.png

The first--of what will presumably be a regular occurrence--Oculus Gaming Showcase has been announced. This event will see Oculus show off a collection of new games and updates to existing VR titles in a live stream showcase akin to a Nintendo Direct. Some games have already been confirmed to make an appearance, such as Pistol Whip, Lone Echo II, and Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge, with the rest of the lineup to remain a mystery until the Oculus Gaming Showcase takes place. You can catch the event on April 21st at 3pm PT.

:arrow: Source

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For fu*ks sake.... will these VR shits go away already?

You can bet your rear end they won't. Until 2018 there was a slight chance, but then the Oculus Quest came about and made sure that VR is going to stay for quite a while.

However, if I was you I would do something about that unnecessary hatred towards something most people not being the target audience of would just ignore.

Last edited by Axido,
Reactions: Mama Looigi

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You can bet your rear end they won't. Until 2018 there was a slight chance, but then the Oculus Quest came about and made sure that VR is going to stay for quite a while.
Hope not.
However, if I was you I would do something about that unnecessary hatred towards something most people not being the target audience of would just ignore.[/QUOTE]
That's a good thing!
What i'm actually upset about is that Valve made Alyx VR only. I don't want gaming to go there.

Also VR IS basically a shit gimmick for gaming. Theres nothing unnecessary here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I can't figure out how to run a game on mig switch oh well