Hacking October 23rd Wii Fix by ‘a_running_pir8’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baker99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been trying to avoid downgrading, but if I can't get my burned discs to work I may do it, thanks for the advice.

D

Deleted User

Damn, I wouldn't want to have another argument with a guy who's reluctant to downgrade.

Suit yourself. I won't be helping you if your next topic is "OH NOEZ, BRICKED WII! NO STARFALL!

baker99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't want an argument, I may downgrade, but it is my Mothers Wii so I am putting it off, if backups work it will be enough for her.

idan2468

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please help me i askd this qustion about 2 times.
this guide work in jap wii with the apps and all the things? if need some app give me please because i must do this. why its not happend to my friend he have an usa wii
sorry on me bad english

bonus

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i am stucked at the first step the wad manager 1.3 give me error -1
please help my wii sys is 3.3U

bonus

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i passed step 1 i installed the iso16-64-v257-prod.wad but when i try to install the cios_fix.wad it give me error -2011 help plz

D

Deleted User

idan2468 said:
this guide work in jap wii with the apps and all the things? if need some app give me please because i must do this. why its not happend to my friend he have an usa wii
sorry on me bad english

Find a better translator, I can't understand a shit of what you're saying.

bonus said:

Are you sure the wad is placed inside the wad folder which is supposed to be in the root of your SD Card?
wink.gif

QUOTE(bonus @ Jan 11 2009, 11:40 AM)
i passed step 1 i installed the iso16-64-v257-prod.wad but when i try to install the cios_fix.wad it give me error -2011 help plz

Have you tried Custom WAD Manager? If so, have you tried WAD Manager (the normal one)?

ahoraes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Step 7 of the Wii Fix Guide steps says "Using the ‘Homebrew Channel’, open ‘WAD Manager ’. Install ‘WAD MANAGER 1.3’."

Should it said WAD MANAGER 3 instead of WAD MANAGER 1.3?

Or do I need to install WAD MANAGER 1.3 again even though it already appears in the applications list in The Homebrew Channel and is the one that I have been using to install IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad and cIOS_Fix.wad in steps 3 and 4?

When I open WAD MANAGER there are two WAD MANAGERS to install: WAD MANAGER V3.wad and WAD MANAGER.wad

What WAD MANAGER do I need to install in this step?

idan2468

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
idan2468 said:
sorry on me bad english

Find a better translator, I can't understand a shit of what you're saying.

bonus said:

Are you sure the wad is placed inside the wad folder which is supposed to be in the root of your SD Card?
wink.gif

QUOTE(bonus @ Jan 11 2009, 11:40 AM)

Have you tried Custom WAD Manager? If so, have you tried WAD Manager (the normal one)?
ok i think i can explain what I want this guide about the wii fix work with jap wii ?

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks! Wanted to downgrade to 3.2 to play the single layer ssbb and install wads and everything went fine =P

padooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

So I've checked so many times this thread found the same issues with 1053 error, they said to use anytitle deleter ok I tried but at the beggining it fails inumerous times, and when i try to unistall some cIOS he fails again saying there was no ticket, btw, i installed some cIOS for NFSUndercover to make it run, since then i couldn't install any more wads on my console, i'm felling in a dark room searching for a key but with the lights OFF.

By the way explaining it again.

Was following the tutorial, tried to install that IOS they told me, it failed with 1053 then I searched for the solution in that case the anytitle deleter but it fails inumerous times as I said before an can't unistall that cIOS because a (*) ticket doesn't exist, so guys please help me.

scanboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, just went through all the posts, but still have some questions.
I have 3.2U v289 with a non-wiikey mod chip, but I can't install any wiiware games using wad manager, it will always ret=-1029 for all the game wads, IOS wads are ok.

1. I thought I could install wad games if I have 3.2x, how come? (this is adtually not important, just wondering).
2. Can I simply follow the wii fix gude since I'm alraedy 3.2x (I want to be able to install wiiware games using wad manager)?

Thanks.

D

Deleted User

Uninstall cIOS 37 and install cIOS 36 rev7. Afterwards everything should work.

scanboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never installed any cIOS, but I did ran a disc that brings my setting screen back from semi-brick, is that where the cIOS 37 came from?
So if I run cIOS uninstaller, it will tell me what version of cIOS I have right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip