October 10

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Im a big Team Fortress fan and ive played TF2 BETA alot!
I also really want to play portal
smile.gif

And ive not even cleared Halflife2 100% jet so my 45$ are really good spend for many days of gaming
biggrin.gif

cubin'

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
7 hours 6 minutes
frown.gif
I think I'll get some work done instead of looking at the countdown clock.

Wonder when the radiohead album comes out? I've heard 7am-9am london time...could be wrong though.

Oh yeah, for you guys in America that haven't preordered yet - check out circuit city

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/The-Orange-...roductDetail.do

$37.99 for 5 games is quite amazing

edit: radiohead release is 10 am BST 5am EST

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently there is a Nintendo Fall Conference tomorrow, so there might a few good tidbits there! (I'm hoping for Brawl related!)

I'm also going on a 3-day camping trip tomorrow too, so I'll be flooded with news and stuff after I get back.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say no disappointments with Orange Box or Radiohead!

The Radiohead was so damn beautiful, its even better when I was just walking around town with on my headphones. Its easily their best album, but others may disagree as I thought Kid A was their best before today.

This months Retro Gamer is bloody good too.

D

Deleted User

If you want to try "In Rainbows" do yourself a favor, listen it loudly with no one disturbing you. If you rush into listening it, you'll miss not only a lot of depth but almost all the interest of this album.
I can't say that it's their best album, as I'm very much into The Bends and OK Computer. There is no experiments here, it's the unsurprising sound of Radiohead, and as such it is a bit disappointing. Sometimes the use of electronic units seems forced, and I miss the straightforward sound of acoustic. But the wonderful thing about a radiohead song, is that you can always simplify it and keeps some magic, for example, you can listen here two of my friends covering Aibarg http://deufeufeu.free.fr/Airbag.mp3 in an acoustic way.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't post in this thread yet?

Well, what a better time to commemorate 100 posts by posing in the thread of the Game of the Year.*

*Yes, I 100% believe that this will make the list yet again, as HL2 did in 2004. 35 times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1