Occasional lurker, now a member.

actuallyasriel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey folks, I'm Asriel, known amongst game scenes for making really dumb sh*t that likes to ignore/reach around the limits of games, most notably Mania Hero for the game Clone Hero.

Been hacking my stuff as long as I've had stuff to hack, I leeched off of the Wii homebrew scene when I was 14-15, ended up with that as my main gaming device for a couple of years and spent most of my time just messing around figuring out what it could do.
Was super hyped to hear about the PS3 softmod when that came around, it was a total game-changer for me.

Currently tinkering with my N2DSXL, but found that the subreddit wasn't as active as I'd like it to be, so here I am.
Cheers~

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hey folks, I'm Asriel, known amongst game scenes for making really dumb sh*t that likes to ignore/reach around the limits of games, most notably Mania Hero for the game Clone Hero.

Been hacking my stuff as long as I've had stuff to hack, I leeched off of the Wii homebrew scene when I was 14-15, ended up with that as my main gaming device for a couple of years and spent most of my time just messing around figuring out what it could do.
Was super hyped to hear about the PS3 softmod when that came around, it was a total game-changer for me.

Currently tinkering with my N2DSXL, but found that the subreddit wasn't as active as I'd like it to be, so here I am.
Cheers~

Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

You will found a very active and helpful 2DS/3DS Forum here.
https://gbatemp.net/categories/nintendo-3ds-discussions.198/

Feel free to ask your Question or post your Results from hacking and modding.

Have a nice and good Time here.

Thank you for Joining.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn