I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Nintendo 3DS: The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time North American Pre-Order Bonus Revealed

ocarinaoftime1.jpg

Finally, we now know what North American consumers who pre-order The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time will get; a Zelda poster. Yes, you read that correctly, it’s a Zelda themed poster that’s exactly the same as the one posted with this blog entry. Unlike Greece, who get a wealth of interesting special gifts, US customers who purchase the game from either Gamestop or EB Games will receive a poster to adorn their room. Anyone particularly disappointed with this pre-order bonus?[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Real source:
http://mynintendonews.com/2011/06/01/ninte...bonus-revealed/

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia gets awesome boxed Ocarina set. Other countries get cool shit. America, a country who is going to sell millions upon millions of copies of this game, gets a poster.

Pretty lame.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Varia said:
Lol, this is quite old...
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=159318
29th of May.
Don't think it's really news-worthy (better off posting it in the 3DS boards), but nothing to be really excited about.
It's probably tiny like the poster you get with the UK pre-order. Not that good looking, either.

Link speaks of Canada and not the US which would be a bit new since Canada's bonus has been known to be a poster for some time while the US' has been unknown.

Lame poster is lame.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
Nathan Drake said:
Australia gets awesome boxed Ocarina set. Other countries get cool shit. America, a country who is going to sell millions upon millions of copies of this game, gets a poster.

Pretty lame.

also Press boxes in America got the Ocarina

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/06/ocari...t-unboxing.html

Oh boy. The press not only get the game for free and early, but get a nice extra that no one else gets.

NoA is failing pretty hard.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
TechnoWorm said:
REAL SOURCE

How is that the real source if it was posted yesterday, and the link I gave was posted 4 days ago?
Also, the source of that site also posted the news yesterday. Some slow news-forum they are :'D
The real source would be on Gamestop/EBGames themselves.

QUOTELink speaks of Canada and not the US which would be a bit new since Canada's bonus has been known to be a poster for some time while the US' has been unknown.
Lame poster is lame.
The first post speaks about North-America, not once was Canda mentioned.
Besides, isn't EBGames also in Canada? I thought it was quite obvious.
Lame poster trying to increase post count is lame.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Varia said:
TechnoWorm said:

How is that the real source if it was posted yesterday, and the link I gave was posted 4 days ago?
Also, the source of that site also posted the news yesterday. Some slow news-forum they are :'D
The real source would be on Gamestop/EBGames themselves.

...The link you posted was about Canada NOT the US.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, now I don't have to feel like shit about not pre-ordering!

Also, if I wanted an Ocarina, I'd buy one that wasn't made out of plastic and I'd look up music sheets for free online.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, a bit late to the party for everybody in this thread.

I've known about this for about a week and a half now. It's been on the gamestop website now for a while.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Awesome, now I don't have to feel like shit about not pre-ordering!

Also, if I wanted an Ocarina, I'd buy one that wasn't made out of plastic and I'd look up music sheets for free online.

It would be more the idea that they would actually do it, and less the idea of what it actually is. I mean, they could have given America something on par with the AUS pre-order at least. A (not that great) poster isn't even worth the pre-order.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Varia said:
QUOTE said:
Link speaks of Canada and not the US which would be a bit new since Canada's bonus has been known to be a poster for some time while the US' has been unknown.
Lame poster is lame.

lol Read it again. Title says North America so sure that's including Canada but the actual article or news speaks of US which makes it new lol

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Varia said:

Oh good lord. You might want to edit your post kid. You do realize North America = Canada, United States.

...right?

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Oh good lord. You might want to edit your post kid. You do realize North America = Canada, United States.
...right?

Sorry, my bad, got confused between US and America...

Nebz said:
Varia said:
QUOTELink speaks of Canada and not the US which would be a bit new since Canada's bonus has been known to be a poster for some time while the US' has been unknown.
Lame poster is lame.

lol Read it again. Title says North America so sure that's including Canada but the actual article or news speaks of US which makes it new lol

Check out my source then.
It directs to Gamestops site, and it clearly says America. Since we're talking about Gamestop, then it's obviously in north America, which includes Canada, so ya - not new.
Adding one single word to the news (which was quite obvious before) doesn't make it new.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Varia said:
It directs to Gamestops site, and it clearly says America. Since we're talking about Gamestop, then it's obviously in north America, which includes Canada, so ya - not new.
Adding one single word to the news (which was quite obvious before) doesn't make it new.

*sigh* Your link has another link which directs to Canada's Gamestop site.

http://www.gamestop.ca/3ds/games/legend-of...5#bonusFeatures

Canada's Gamestop and US' use different websites and up until what I'm assuming was yesterday or earlier the US' bonus was NOT known. This is pretty new buddy.

EDIT: US' website does or did not have a pre-order bonus listed what's so ever and from the stores I've been to the employees have had no clue of any bonus. As someone else said, North America speaks for Canada and US but the news here is speaking of the US alone.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Varia said:
ShadowSoldier said:
...right?

Sorry, my bad, got confused between US and America...

Nebz said:
Varia said:
Lame poster is lame.

Canada and Us have different gamestop sites so get that straight. Now can this argument please end?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol