Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I have never won these games before, do you think I should get the GC disk with them and beat them? I can also get the Master Quest disk for OOT. (If I do get the Master Quest, Should I play that one instead of the original version?)

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't find master quest to be any harder (although there was a ~5 year difference in me playing them), and if anything, the only difference is in the dungeon design, and the originals are, for the most part, better designed.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You should definitely play them if you can, whether it's on the GC, Wii or N64. I'd play Master Quest after finishing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Master Quest, whilst a good game doesn't feel as clean cut as the original and seems very hacky.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Well both games are classics so I'd say you should play'em. But I'd recommend that you start with the normal ocarina of time before going to master quest...(is it just me or wasn't that game überüber-hard?
ph34r.gif
)

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Well both games are classics so I'd say you should play'em. But I'd recommend that you start with the normal ocarina of time before going to master quest...(is it just me or wasn't that game überüber-hard?Â
ph34r.gif
)

I think ocarina of time (NOT MASTER QUEST) Is a great game but uber hard O.o

Or maybe , I accidently played master quest >

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The controls for the GC versions of the N64 Zelda games are not very good. They had to map the 8 buttons on the N64 controller to the 7 buttons + the second analog stick on the GC, and they didn't do a good job of it IMO. I highly recommend playing them on the N64 if at all possible.

As for the Master Quest, I played part way through it and got fed up with the new dungeons. It's not nearly as good as the original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs