Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Snailface said:
Tanveer said:
lol they didnt even fix the glitches :/
rushed work much?
They may have been left in for the sake of authenticity.
(They care about us retro buffs
happy.gif
)
LOL ofc it doesnt bother me, but the fact that those arent meant to be.. well shows they didnt even try fixing things up -.-

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Snailface said:
Tanveer said:
lol they didnt even fix the glitches :/
rushed work much?
They may have been left in for the sake of authenticity.
(They care about us retro buffs
happy.gif
)
Some glitches are indeed gone so I don't think it's intentional.

They're probably using the same engine so the game doesn't feel different, just with updated graphics and animations. That's why some old glitches sneaked into the final game.

tomdarth5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got mine yesterday from shopto and am at dodongos cavern - loving it so far. (did finish original n64 version twice and on gamecube ) never done master quest though so looking forward to that too

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
They're definitely using the same engine.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H91FyE1w78[/youtube]

What you see there is the Infinite Sword Glitch, one of the most known glitches from the original.
ISG in particular has been removed in the final version, but that means some more glitches should still work.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
With any luck I'll be getting this tomorrow. Depends on prices. Trading in a few pretty much pointless dvd box sets. No great loss as I have access to everything I'm trading in via some other format. Provided the game's not prohibitively expensive I should be able to grab a copy. I know I said I wasn't gonna, since I have the N64 original and the Gamecube rerelease, but I only have one game for my 3DS (DOA Dimensions) and that's just sad. I need something to amuse me for the two weeks I'll be waiting for Resident Evil Mercenaries. Be trading it...

- Red Dwarf, complete set. My brother has a near identical set anyway so if I ever feel like watching them again I'll just borrow his dvds. Having two in the house is just pointless extravagance.

- Bottom. I have every episode on VHS anyway, and considering how rare it is that I actually watch them there's no reason to worry about the loss of the DVD set.

- MAYBE my Futurama box set, hope not. Depends on prices and necessity. If I can get things done without selling this I'd be much happier.

- A couple of 360 games, Tom Clancy's HAWX, COD3, maybe RUSE as an emergency reserve option. Nothing except Mass Effect 1+2 seems to get into my disc tray these days anyway.

With a small selection from that list I should be able to get enough money to get Nanaki his bag of food for the last week before my paycheck, and HOPEFULLY Zelda. If the numbers don't add up I'll keep my stuff and wait til payday as originally planned. Provided I check GAME/Gamestation before selling anything in CEX I'll know my targets and be able to act accordingly. I'm sure some people will say it's not worth it but to be fair what else am I to do with my 3DS right now? I won't miss anything aside from Futurama and maybe RUSE, everything else can go without consequence.

Incidentally, does anyone in the UK know if Gamestation has a pre-order bonus like GAME does?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
hmm remake of Link awakening?

linksawakening2.jpg

Title screen for the recent E-Shop release, perchance?

If genuine, Link's Awakening remade using the Ocarina of Time engine would be....beyond epic. I seriously don't have the words to describe how utterly kick ass that would be. GREATEST GAME EVAR doesn't even come close.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Pong20302000 said:

linksawakening2.jpg

If genuine, Link's Awakening remade using the Ocarina of Time engine would be....beyond epic. I seriously don't have the words to describe how utterly kick ass that would be. GREATEST GAME EVAR doesn't even come close.

no its not anywhere ive seen on the E-shop

Press site for nintendo origin

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here in France it's even better. We get a T-Shirt only if we buy the game AND a 3DS at the same time. No pre-order bonus for Micromania (the largest game store in France). Neither for Game.

D

Deleted User

Pong20302000 said:
Blaze163 said:
Pong20302000 said:

linksawakening2.jpg

no its not anywhere ive seen on the E-shop

Press site for nintendo origin
The picture is clearly a fake. The title screen on the top screen is a stretched version of the title screen from a RPG Maker remake of Link's Awakening.

edit: got ninja'd by Schlupi
biggrin.gif

Roebb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Schlupi said:
@ Pong: It's a 3DS mockup of THIS.

Wow, looks cool. I'll give it a try
smile.gif

Thanks for that link.
"link", get it? sorry ... i'm going to bed now..

edit:
Mh, the screenshots looked better than the fan-remake itself. Too bad.

tomdarth5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
With any luck I'll be getting this tomorrow.
Incidentally, does anyone in the UK know if Gamestation has a pre-order bonus like GAME does?

As far as I remember it was only Game and Gamestation in the UK where you get the alternative gold cover and the poster for preordering so it should be ok

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...