Gaming Ocarina of Time 3DS thread

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I'm not the only one that got the picture to move am I? At one point it stop doing it, but now
it working.

Oh and thanks.
smile.gif

Eighteen can you 3D that pic?

I was thinking of print screening it at first.
laugh.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Terenigma said:
This game is why i got the.... N64.
unsure.gif
I think ill pass on this unless theres anything else included other than just a polish.

I want a long winded adventure or RPG game i can get into that isnt a remake or a port. i really like the look of resident evil merc but again its just a port of games iv already played to death.

I think i bought the 3DS too soon...
Nintendo PR released yesterday[...]The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D brings a completely re-mastered version of an epic entry in the beloved The Legend of Zelda game series to Nintendo’s newest hand-held system, Nintendo 3DS. The game couples phenomenally enhanced graphics with stunning, glasses-free 3D visuals to bring to life the daring adventures of its hero, Link™. A streamlined touch-screen interface and newly implemented motion controls provide a fresh and intuitive feel as players immerse themselves in the tale of the creation of Hyrule and the struggle for control of its all-powerful ancient relic. The game will also feature new challenges not included in the original game. The Legend of Zelda veterans can look forward to the Master Quest – a second quest with revamped puzzles and redesigned dungeons that feature the same graphical and interface upgrades as the main game. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a masterful improvement on one of the landmark releases in video game history. [...]

johnny1233465487

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erdnaxela said:
Nollog said:
Goli said:
They mean Master Quest.
Where is your source? Haha.
Just wait & see.
"The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D brings a completely re-mastered version of an epic entry in the beloved The Legend of Zelda game series to Nintendo’s newest hand-held system, Nintendo 3DS. The game couples phenomenally enhanced graphics with stunning, glasses-free 3D visuals to bring to life the daring adventures of its hero, Link™. A streamlined touch-screen interface and newly implemented motion controls provide a fresh and intuitive feel as players immerse themselves in the tale of the creation of Hyrule and the struggle for control of its all-powerful ancient relic. The game will also feature new challenges not included in the original game. The Legend of Zelda veterans can look forward to the Master Quest – a second quest with revamped puzzles and redesigned dungeons that feature the same graphical and interface upgrades as the main game. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a masterful improvement on one of the landmark releases in video game history."

There, even bolded it for you.

bladepwnedyou

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't look like that much of a remake, looks like a straight up port with enhanced graphics. Sure the models may be a little different, but other than that i have a feeling this is going to be not a hell of a lot different than the original. They still don't even have actual fingers, sheiks blocky hand for example.

I'm disappointed in a way about this, i would have loved to see a super enhanced twilight princess like remake, adding special sword attacks, maybe adding a lot of the material they took out of the beta. Sure the addition of master quest is nice, but this game just looks like something for die hard fans and newcomer gamers.

johnny1233465487

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bladepwnedyou said:
Doesn't look like that much of a remake, looks like a straight up port with enhanced graphics. Sure the models may be a little different, but other than that i have a feeling this is going to be not a hell of a lot different than the original. They still don't even have actual fingers, sheiks blocky hand for example.

I'm disappointed in a way about this, i would have loved to see a super enhanced twilight princess like remake, adding special sword attacks, maybe adding a lot of the material they took out of the beta. Sure the addition of master quest is nice, but this game just looks like something for die hard fans and newcomer gamers.

yeaa, looks like an straight up port :"
tho id still be getting it. ahah no games on my 3ds
frown.gif

anyway they shoulda made it look like this one ( fan made - wind walker graphics)
essai2mk2.png

sanstitre2bd9.png

sanstitre2fj.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ULmGuk0x0[/youtube]

smile.gif

bladepwnedyou

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
tho id still be getting it. ahah no games on my 3ds
frown.gif

anyway they shoulda made it look like this one ( fan made - wind walker graphics)
[/quote]

I'm not saying I won't buy it either, just for a remake i had more expectations from it, especially with all the bonus material they originally had to it.
And why add on master quest? Why not a port of majoras mask, where it'll go right into the sequel where they haven an open door for a continuation with a brand new game, same character timeline that fan's have wanted for years.

If anything, lets keep our fingers crossed for hackers to alter the 3ds game with new textures/material like the n64. Then a windwaker graphics game would be possible.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the thin line of releases through Summer I've seen on the 3DS as much as I've always wanted to do Master Quest I may just involve myself in doing both. I really haven't touched this since the N64 day except once up to Death Mountain.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
KingVamp said:
MADKATZ99 said:
Ikki said:
The teaser site is up.
As simple as it is, it gives me a buttload of nostalgia. And the image is beautiful.

We should stay sharp for updates in there.
Wow, I could sit there moving navy around all day
ohmy.gif
Funny thing is if you move it forward and back it has a little illusion of depth.
laugh.gif

(between horse and mountain.)

Can someone copy that beautifull image?
rolleyes.gif

Yes, 'someone' can. They can also use the clone tool to remove that stupid ON/OFF music box. Enjoy.

Hah just discovered I still have that free CD from Nintendo out of the old NP mag for Ocarina.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh. I thought that the game would have progressed graphically more then what these show. It just looks like a bad PSP game.

I guess if it's what Nostalgists want...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots