Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Here's my copy
smile.gif
(From Bart Smit game store)
Got a nice Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D keychain with it.

4df9d0b882dee-IMG_20110616_114003.jpg

I'm at work, so i don't have my 3Ds with me, and the site of Nintendo to register your game is down for maintenance :/

4df9d37534fa6-pech.png

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think it would be stupid to register it before it is out xD The official date is the 17, and I would be scared to be excluded from the promotion when I register a game before the official date.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
-.- I`m always out of luck. If I don`t get the OoT Music CD because of the Nintendo Phishing and everyone has the game before me, I will rage three times around the world and go crazy in some gamestop
tongue.gif

benno300

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes I have it now have been weandering around kokiri village for 15 minutes now just do enjoy the 3d it's amazing it has pop aut and depth and the moving you 3ds around to see the area is amzing!!!

Great Dixons!

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
hunter291 said:
-.- I`m always out of luck. If I don`t get the OoT Music CD because of the Nintendo Phishing and everyone has the game before me, I will rage three times around the world and go crazy in some gamestop
tongue.gif

Seems like whole site to to register at Nintendo of Europe is down for every european country :/

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DjoeN said:
hunter291 said:
tongue.gif

Seems like whole site to to register at Nintendo of Europe is down for every european country :/
I`m sad becuase of that as well... I got the game yesterday and I thought I would be one of the first to register it and now the Club Nintendo is down
frown.gif

The game is fantastic though!!!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had a change of heart and I might pick up the game tomorrow. See, I have to go into town tomorrow either way to sell a couple of things, necessary to get enough money to feed Nanaki until my next paycheck next week, he needs one more bag of food and I'm out of money. So I might have a rummage around my room, see what else can be disposed of. If I can raise enough I'll pick up Zelda while I'm in town. If not I pick it up when I get paid.

Gonna be a damn good next few weeks for my 3DS. Zelda, Resident Evil, and with any luck the rumours of SNES games hitting the E-Shop are true and with any joy we'll get something epic, like Metroid, Castlevania IV, Mario All Stars, etc. Either way, having Zelda and Mercenaries will be a great start. Just a great pity that my little brother's lost his eye. He and I always played Mercenaries together on Resident Evil 5, it's a huge shame he can't see the 3D any more
frown.gif

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got my copy of Zelda earlier this morning ~~ and killed the first boss
tongue.gif
. Man, it looks awesome ~~.

Pre-order here in Netherlands comes with an extra case with a golden cover + poster inside.

Pre-order case + normal case:
Zelda3DPre-order.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1