Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Went into my local GAME store today, just killing time, same as every time I go to Tesco. The new staff member in there (the one they hired instead of me) asked me if I was hyped for Zelda's release on Friday. He asked if I was a fan of the series. So instead of simply answering yes, I took my ocarina out of my jacket pocket (I keep it with me in case I get bored) and played Zelda's Lullaby.

I think that answers the question well enough.

Of course I can't afford the game at the moment, but I'll find a way. Got two days off so I might take a wander into town to sell a few old DVD box sets. I need money to get dog food, if I can raise enough I might pick up Zelda as well.

I wish you luck.
wink.gif
I know how it feels... I LOVE walking into Gamestop and seeing the multiple people who were hired instead of me (despite me working at another store and having great recommendations from another Gamestop... he just is friends with the guys he hired). Such bullshit. I have been going to this Gamestop for 10 years now and never worked there.
frown.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Snailface said:
Roebb said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Roebb said:
Got mine today here in Germany.
Oh, and you need to update your 3DS to 2.0.0.2 in order to play it, this could be interesting for some of us, who wanted to keep their 3DS at 1.0.0.0.

There is absolutely no reasons to keep your 3DS at 1.0.0.0 anyway.

When flashcarts are gonna come out, if they ever do, you'd think they'D be working with the current firmware.

Yep, i think so, too, but i just thought it's worth mentioning
smile.gif
This is not true for me, I'm playing Zelda on a v1 firmware system, no problem.

Still doesn't change the fact that remaining on 1.0.0.0 is completely useless. You should update, when flashcarts comes out, they're obviously gonna work on the newest firmware, seeing as almost no one will have remained on 1.0.0.0 by then.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Roebb said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Roebb said:
Oh, and you need to update your 3DS to 2.0.0.2 in order to play it, this could be interesting for some of us, who wanted to keep their 3DS at 1.0.0.0.

When flashcarts are gonna come out, if they ever do, you'd think they'D be working with the current firmware.

smile.gif
howd u get it early in USA?????
angry.gif

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
tlyee61 said:
Snailface said:
Roebb said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Roebb said:

smile.gif
howd u get it early in USA?????
angry.gif
Blame Target!
tongue.gif

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160773

Roebb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Snailface said:
Roebb said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Roebb said:

smile.gif

Well, all i can say is, that i couldnt start Zelda on my v1 3DS, cause it told me, that an update is necessary for it to work.
Maybe there's a difference between the european version and the american one, i dont know.

And, yeah, you can update your 3DS with just the game, of course. You dont need internet access for that.

btw. they should have named the game "The Legend of Zelda - Navis Revenge" as i get the impression, she's even more annoying than in the original game.. just sayin..
Oh, yeah, great game, except for navi, but who didnt knew that?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Roebb said:
-snippy-

Well, all i can say is, that i couldnt start Zelda on my v1 3DS, cause it told me, that an update is necessary for it to work.
Maybe there's a difference between the european version and the american one, i dont know.

And, yeah, you can update your 3DS with just the game, of course. You dont need internet access for that.

btw. they should have named the game "The Legend of Zelda - Navis Revenge" as i get the impression, she's even more annoying than in the original game.. just sayin..
Oh, yeah, great game, except for navi, but who didnt knew that?
Interesting. A theory is that the American batch of Zeldas were manufactured first and were too early for the update. We'll know soon enough when future releases hit the market.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here were I live the game's been delayed till the 21st, BULL%$@* Hopefully one of my stores will have it on the 19th =(

hendrix5757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HATE Target right now. They have the game on the shelf with the rest of the 3ds games, but when they go to ring it up, they deny you. WHY HAVE IT ON THE SHELF LIKE IT'S ALREADY OUT?? Put them in a case behind the cashier instead of misleading customers.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i kneed some help. see im leaving for florida when the game comes out but i already paid it off in full where i live. im really close to caving in and buying it again should i? or shouldnt i?
unsure.gif
(also i dont know i when im coming back)

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Giggtysword344 said:
guys i kneed some help. see im leaving for florida when the game comes out but i already paid it off in full where i live. im really close to caving in and buying it again should i? or shouldnt i?
unsure.gif
(also i dont know i when im coming back)
Surely you are within your rights to request a refund?

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gamestop doesn`t want to break the street date -.- just one day left, but I`m not at home tomorrow. looks like I need to wait longer -.-

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hate the fact that frensh and portugese people already had a chance to obtain the game days ago... -.-"
They're discussing it in the amazon forums... but then, Amazon off course won't break the street date...

Geeze, they didn't even ship a day earlier... Well I'll get the game tomorrow in the morning anyway...
ohmy.gif

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait... ^^

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, my gamestop opens at 10 o'clock. Thats the exact time when I have to be in school to get my grades. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seroczynski

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wish my mom would go and get it for me, lol.

Anyway, I pre-ordered it so hoping it will be arriving today by mail.

It's a shame you have to complete the original in order to start the Master Quest. I have no intentions to rush trough the game just for MQ, but I am only interested in playing MQ... Ahh well, the original will still be one hell of a experience on a handheld
biggrin.gif

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quincy said:
KuRensan said:
They have it on stock in NL according to their website
biggrin.gif
so my mom is going to get it for me because it rains just to hard to go by bike
tongue.gif
What store??

Dixons ^^ The website says: " In stock, if you pre-order it on a work day before 10PM it'll arrive the next day"

Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He has woke stds +1