OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
JoostinOnline said:
I don't believe this. Wtf Nintendo? Navi was a little annoying in the original (not nearly as bad as people say though), but it was okay because she was so helpful. The reminders on where to go were irritating if you were doing a side-quest (lot's of those in Zelda games), but she could give info on just about any enemy, so it was definitely worth it. Now I find out Nintendo is going to get rid of the help, and have Navi annoy you to quit playing until you can't stand it anymore. This is a load of bull crap!
Bull crap is a corrsct adjective to describe Zelda's creators' ideas.

JordanB500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea seriously there needs to be an option to turn off messages like that or even better have a mode where navi does not appear at all except at critical and necessary times throughout the story like say talking to the deku tree, first waking up upon the start of the game or during boss battles etc, im assuming the gameplay is the same event wise as the n64 version.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
I don't believe this. Wtf Nintendo? Navi was a little annoying in the original (not nearly as bad as people say though), but it was okay because she was so helpful. The reminders on where to go were irritating if you were doing a side-quest (lot's of those in Zelda games), but she could give info on just about any enemy, so it was definitely worth it. Now I find out Nintendo is going to get rid of the help, and have Navi annoy you to quit playing until you can't stand it anymore. This is a load of bull crap!
Bull crap is a corrsct adjective to describe nintendo's ideas.
See my edit.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
You think the control stick is bull crap? Ouch.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
JoostinOnline said:
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
See my edit.

And my edit too. Hope there is a turn off for this option.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
See my edit.

To turn off Navi? If they did that, everyone would instantly give this game a 10/10.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
See my edit.

To turn off Navi? If they did that, everyone would instantly give this game a 10/10.
Without Navi the game would have been waaaaaaaaaay harder. I know pretty much all the info by memory now, but for anyone new to the game, it would be really confusing to have her gone. I would like being able to turn off the break reminders and maker her helpful again.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
machomuu said:
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
Zekrom_cool said:
JoostinOnline said:
See my edit.

Without Navi the game would have been waaaaaaaaaay harder. I know pretty much all the info by memory now, but for anyone new to the game, it would be really confusing to have her gone. I would like being able to turn off the break reminders and maker her helpful again.
Really? I don't remember ever using Navi, at least not on purpose.

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
All they need to do to solve this problem is give us a option to mute the fairy's advice. Alternately, at the beginning of the game ask us whether or not we want "hints" throughout the entire game.

Or we could battle the fairy to the death in an epic boss battle after the first game is over, and once you defeat her you unlock Master Quest without Navi
smile.gif

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
6Toushiro9 said:
Hey listen
To what?

WATCH OUT!

Anyways, this is going to make Navi 10x more annoying than before, as a few others have said, hopefully there will be an option to turn this off.

machomuu said:
QUOTE(6Toushiro9 @ May 29 2011, 03:10 AM)
Hey listen
*Breaks the D-Up button off of the N64 controller*

And wasn't it the Up C button, if I recall correctly?

Zekrom_cool

OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Tux' said:
Zekrom_cool said:
6Toushiro9 said:
Hey listen
To what?

WATCH OUT!

Anyways, this is going to make Navi 10x more annoying than before, as a few others have said, hopefully there will be an option to turn this off.

machomuu said:
Hey listen

Yes it was C-up. And turn off is much wanted here.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tux' said:
Zekrom_cool said:
6Toushiro9 said:
Hey listen
To what?

WATCH OUT!

machomuu said:
Hey listen

Oh yeah, whoops.

Zekrom_cool

OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
machomuu said:
Tux' said:
Zekrom_cool said:
6Toushiro9 said:
Hey listen
To what?

WATCH OUT!

machomuu said:
Hey listen

Oh yeah, whoops.
You must have confused b/w c-up and d-pad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol