Ocarina Help please with USBLOADER 1.5

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kytran, May 19, 2009.

1. kytran
    OP

kytran GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    Canada
    I am trying to get Ocarina to work with USBLOADER but i can't seem to get it working.
    i made sure to get rev11(beta) as well as 1.5 usbloader.
    i tried searching around but i can't find it for usbloader , just for other app's

but i think it comes down to the location of where the codes should be placed on the SD... can anyone give me a hand with this please?

2. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    Don't say me that you tried it with the official one from Wanin....this would be a big fail...it simply don't support it. Also you don't need cIOSrev11...install rev10 back, betas are never good...

Anyways, get USB-Loader GX, and take some looks here:

CodeDownloader
    CheatManager

Next time, please also search...oh, and do me again a favor and realy look first:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=190

All Backup-Related Things in this Section, for the next time...(yeah, this one here is in a grey area, I know..)

3. kytran
    OP

kytran GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    Canada
    But this once again goes back to Gecko OS.... which i do not like to use.

ALSO on another note Rev11 is stable and has more features than Rev10. Supports USB devices like MIC and doesn't crash when playing animal crossing as a example.

i posted in hacking cause i consider cheats a hack... [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice