Hacking Ocarina cheats on wii.

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, i had neogamma rev7 and ocarina cheats worked like a charm, hooks: GC, and using rebooter.
But you know, neogamma rev7 DOES NOT WORK WITH priiloader. So i tried rev8 and lots of beta's . But every time i use rebooter (if it succeeds, i get disc error when klicking disc channel) and if i dont use rebooter the cheats WONT APPLY! (it says cheats applied, but it wont work this way)
I think, maybe because i cant set hooks to GC on rev8 and thats why i cant use ocarina cheats..
Im talking about a wii that is softmodded, so dont reply with, use the app ocarina etc, because it requires a modchip.

Any ideas how to get ocarina cheats to work on a softmodded wii with priiloader?

PS: using rebooter on neogamma rev8 beta 15 doesnt work, freezes. I think the solution is the hook type of a backuplauncher to GC and that the rebooter ALSO COMPATIBLE IS WITH PRIILOADER.

Edit: Why is hook type GC removed?
frown.gif

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How come it doesnt work for me? im 100% i placed in right folder and that cheats are working, since i tested it before without priiloader. (game im using ocarina is mariokart)
Wich options do i need? hooktype etc?
and you guys launch games by pressing A right?
It says cheats applying but i dont see any cheat working in game.
frown.gif

Wich backuplauncher? Yesh i know neogamma but wich rev? tried, Neogamma rev8 lots of betas and rev7 NO LUCK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm